Forum > Forum games > Pokémon Rp: Lost Island(Season 2!)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 98
30th Sep 2021, 10:36 AM #101
“Can’t you deal with a nickname? Scruffy calls me Zul, so why can’t I call you Andy?”

A bit later…

“Ok, here’s the clearing, let me check for them.” Azul peeks out a bush. “They’re here.”

(Won’t be here for a few hours)
30th Sep 2021, 10:38 AM #102
"No, sorry about that...You can keep calling me Andy, Zul..."

A bit later...

When he hears that, Andrei jumps into the clearing.
30th Sep 2021, 11:08 AM #103
Spirit starts squeaking happily. They where really excited about almost everything they saw

Sludge found the eye patch and put it on her face and started fixing the floor of her house. She didn't have enough wood so she went out to go get more wood.
30th Sep 2021, 2:22 PM #104
Dune nods. ‘YES, BUT PLEASE BE GENTLE WITH THEM,’ they tell the Minccino. ‘THEY LITERALLY JUST HATCHED.’
30th Sep 2021, 2:33 PM #105
Ironspearow:Blight: Sounds good to me.

Blight looks around.

Blight: Where did we come from?

Kit looks around.

"Well… Somewhere in that direction, I think?" He points in the approximate direction of Muliwai.
30th Sep 2021, 2:36 PM #106
Blight: Awesome. Lead the way, Kit.

Blight heads in that direction. No longer stumbling.
30th Sep 2021, 2:40 PM #107
Slasher spots Andrei and quickly rushes over and…

Slasher’s Stance Change

Points his sword at Andei, before moving back. “Sorry, I’m a bit jumpy when taken by surprise.” Slasher said calmly. Azul walks out the bushes as well. “So you brought a friend? Word of advice pal. If you hurt Sparkle, your bodies won’t be found.” Slasher said upon seeing Andrei with Azul.

———

Scruffy and Skim walked to the infirmary after asking where Azul went. “I hope this is important kiddo.” Skim said. “MR. SKIM, IT IS IMPORTANT!” Upon not finding Azul, they see Dune and ask them where Azul is, “HI DUNE, DO YOU KNOW WHERE AZUL IS?”
30th Sep 2021, 2:41 PM #108
Ironspearow:Blight: Awesome. Lead the way, Kit.

Blight heads in that direction. No longer stumbling.

Kit walks with Blight as they both head back to Muliwai.
30th Sep 2021, 2:43 PM #109
(@CaptainSkitty, Dune is Agender and goes by they/them pronouns! ^^)

‘OH, SHE WENT WITH ANDREI TO DO A BIT OF INVESTIGATION WORK,’ Dune tells Scruffy.
30th Sep 2021, 2:44 PM #110
Shadow lied still on the ground for a moment, catching her breath.
"C'moooon, Shadow!" Pecha wined. "We haven't been to the Protector's in like, a MONTH!"
Shadow smiled. "Alright. Just, let me rest for a moment. You really are getting fast."

After the Zoruark's short break, she and Pecha walked towards the Protector's Guild.

Prismo had lost track of how long he'd been in Ultraspace. Months? Years? Decades?. He believed time passed differently in there, so there was almost no telling.
The Zeraora had sat down on a floating island, feet hanging off the edge when he heard a *ztzztt* behind him. He had turned around- only to see the Wormhole he hadn't even noticed fade away. "No, wait!" He had leapt towards the fissure, but it was too late.
He sat down and clutched his head. "I'm never going to get out of here... Why can't I get OUT OF HERE?"
In his frustration, he smashed his fist into the ground.
But then, Prism then stopped, and listened. A whirring sound, far away, was becoming louder as it got closer. Prismo looked into the distance and saw the space ship Blight had used speeding through Ultraspace. "It's traveling through Ultraspace! It can get me out of here!" he though. As the ship got closer, he timed his jump, and leaped into the vehicle. He realized his first mistake when the ship turned out to be very small- it was not just perspective. The craft rocked dangerously, and Prismo scrabbled his claws to keep hanging on.
As the ship made an emergency landing, Prismo went through the portal, saw the Island- and fell off, landing on his feet on the ground, before passing out...
30th Sep 2021, 2:46 PM #111
Blight looks towards Kit with a curious look in his eye.

Blight: Kit? What kind of technology does this planet have access to?
30th Sep 2021, 2:50 PM #112
“OK, I’LL GET MR. SKIM A SEAT WHILE HE WAITS!” “That really isn’t necessary-“ “BYE DUNE!” Seconds later, Skim is effectively being dragged around by a 4-year-old.
30th Sep 2021, 3:18 PM #113
Fanart

Before I go to sleep. I thought of Prismo holding on for dear life onto Blight's Egg ship and thought it was too funny not to draw I forgot to make the ship damaged just pretend that I didn't forget, thank you
30th Sep 2021, 3:36 PM #114
"We are here to investigate that Cosmog and human." Azul said, trying to be threatening. "If you want to know if they're a threat, they are the 2 most harmless creatures on this earth. Sparkle only knows Splash and Teleport, and William, he's..." Slasher said, while Sparkle is jumping up and down as William gets some Star Candy for them, "really, really stupid and cowardly."
30th Sep 2021, 3:36 PM #115
(Love it)
30th Sep 2021, 3:48 PM #116
"No! Wait! Please!" Vanda screamed. But it was too late. Before she could do anything, the shiny Shaymin was shoved through the portal and soon found herself spiraling through an endless landscape of stars, portals, and more. She struggled against her restraints, hoping to break free quickly enough that maybe she could somehow propel herself back towards the portal she had just come through. But it was no use. Those stupid Ingrakirians were better at tying up hostages than they were at winning wars, apparently, leaving Vanda helpless to watch as the portal she came through faded into the distance.

Vanda let out a long sigh as she floated through the vastness of Ultraspace. Her bound status left her a victim to the whims of space, as she couldn't properly push herself in any particular direction. All she could do was hope eventually that she ended up in the path of another wormhole and that the world she ended up in wouldn't immediately kill her. She wasn't sure how much time had passed, the lack of a sun or moon leaving her clueless. Initially, Vanda kept herself occupied by counting the stars, but after reaching the thousands, she found the act more upsetting than anything. Then she began to tally the wormholes that would appear, keeping track of their sizes, shapes, and colors. Occasionally, she thought she would see another being or a ship in the distance, but they were always too far out of reach for her to properly call out to them for help.

Vanda was startled awake one day by the sudden crackle of something behind her. She hadn't realized she had dozed off but a quick glance over her shoulder told her all that she needed to know. She felt her body lurch as she was suddenly sucked into the gravitational pull of an Ultra Wormhole. Vanda squeezed her eyes shut as she felt her body accelerate backwards and made a small prayer to the powers that be that wherever she was about to end up wasn't too hostile.

Soon, she was spiraling again. The air was warm as the wind whipped past her ears. She felt a large rush of something zoom past her in her descent but Vanda didn't dare open her eyes to figure out what it was for fear it was something about to devour her before she even hit the ground. Curling into a ball the best she could, Vanda continued to pray harder and harder as she descended, until suddenly she hit the water. The hit was hard and fast, Vanda barely able to stay conscious as she registered the warm salty embrace of what was likely an ocean. I'm alive, she thought, before quickly fading into unconsciousness, her body washing up on the West Shore of the Lost Island.

"An Ultra Wormhole?" Cambri asked in surprise.

"Correct," Professor Elm responded. "The tear in the sky was spotted a short while ago. One of my fellows in Alola, Professor Burnet, recognized it as a phenomenon that is quite common there. She's sending over what information they have on them, but in all candor, we still know very little about Ultra Wormholes." Professor Elm turned to Cambri and frowned. "That's why we're calling you in. Several entities have already been detected passing through the Ultra Wormhole and landing on or in the vicinity of the island. We don't know if they're hostile or not, but we want you to investigate them."

"Ampharos. Pharos pharos," Aries spoke up.

"He wants to know why we don't leave it to the inhabitants of the island. They have the Guardians and the Guild. Even if the two parties are at odds, I feel like collectively they'd be strong enough to handle any sort of threats that would come through those portals," Cambri said.

Professor Elm shook his head. "You haven't seen what comes through those Ultra Wormholes. I've read through some of the files Professor Burnet sent me. These so-called "Ultra Beasts" are capable of massive amounts of destruction. While I don't doubt the islanders are powerful, especially with a Tapu Fini at their side, I worry if faced with some of these other worldly entities, even they couldn't stand a chance." He paused then added, "Plus, as previously mentioned, we know very little about Ultra Wormholes or what comes through them."

"So this is also partially a research project," Cambri concluded.

"Precisely."

Cambri clicked their tongue as they thought it over. It wasn't that they didn't want to visit the Lost Island again. As one of the main supervisors of the island and its protected status, Cambri had made semi-frequent visits over the last year to ensure that the inhabitants there were still happy, healthy, and protected. But, as a wildlife photographer, Cambri always believed the least amount of intervention was the best for preservation. It was part of why they had stayed out of the politics between the Guardians and the Guild. That was something the islanders needed to sort themselves.

But this wasn't island politics or a natural disaster. No, Professor Elm had a point. This was something otherworldly, and it had already tampered with the island in some degree. The inhabitants, and more importantly, Cambri's friends, could be in danger depending on what had passed through this rift. Plus, Cambri wouldn't deny that the idea of capturing an Ultra Beast or something else on camera really tickled their researcher's fancy. They would part of an elite few that had actually photographically documented the passage of something through an Ultra Wormhole. If they weren't famous enough already, this would really skyrocket their career as a photographer.

"Alright, I'll do it," Cambri said. "Let's head back to the Lost Island and investigate this Ultra Wormhole."

Within 24 hours of their conversation with Professor Elm, Cambri and their team were on a research boat headed to the Lost Island. This would act as their main base of operations for the duration of the trip, equipped with a healing machine, rations, and all the research equipment Cambri could have ever wanted. Due to the island's still relative lack of trust towards humans, it was decided that Cambri would be the only human aboard the ship, but they were in constant contact with Professor Burnet and Elm's research teams via satellite. Any photos they took or research they logged would be instantly transmitted back to them for analysis.

Cambri docked the ship on the North Shore, a small pier having been built there in the last year in order to accommodate their visits. After making sure they were properly anchored and everything was transmitting, the photographer departed from the ship and walked onto the beach. They quickly took two Pokéballs off their belt and tossed them into the air, sending out Aries and Harlequin. "Alright, we're here," they said, "You guys ready to do some research on that rift in the sky?"
30th Sep 2021, 3:51 PM #117
Ironspearow:Blight looks towards Kit with a curious look in his eye.

Blight: Kit? What kind of technology does this planet have access to?

Kit thinks for a moment.

"Well, I'm probably not the best Pokémon to ask about that… I don't really know a whole lot about what kind of technology we have here, since most of the advanced technology in this world is used by humans, but there are things like cars, and planes… Well, we also have spaceships, but I'm pretty sure the ones we have can only go up into space, then come back here, and then they can't be used again." Kit says, then he tries to think of what other technology he knows about, or at least someone who might know enough to answer Blight's question.
30th Sep 2021, 4:18 PM #118
Harlequin stretched upon being released from his Net Ball, glad to be out again(though, don't get him wrong, he loved how comfortable it was, and it reminds him of the island a bit). "Whoa-" he gasped, pausing midstretch as he looked up to see the Ultra Wormhole. "I didn't expect for it to be so... big," he muses to himself, taking a quick shot with his small camera. The wormhole was high enough above the island that it could be seen from many different locations.
30th Sep 2021, 4:39 PM #119
"Me either," Aries said as he gazed up at the sky. "You said some stuff had already come through it?"

"Yeah," Cambri answered. "Professor Elm wasn't specific about what or how many things came through, just that some stuff had come through and we're to be on the lookout for it." Cambri scratched their head a bit. "Doesn't help us much in knowing what we're supposed to be looking for, of course, but I suppose we'll just have to start combing the island to see if anything unusual is going on."

"We should probably start by talking to the locals then. Perhaps the Guardians or the Guild know something about it already," Aries suggested.

Cambri nodded. "I was thinking the same. Any suggestions for who we go talk to first?"
30th Sep 2021, 4:48 PM #120
(Aaaa I’m so sorry for not responding sooner, I had some problems with my Internet and I couldn’t connect to Comicfury…)

“Alright. We will just monitor your activity, and only interfere if we feel like you’ll do something that will greatly affect the lives of this islands’ inhabitants…” Andrei responded to the statement.
Forum > Forum games > Pokémon Rp: Lost Island(Season 2!)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 98