Forum > General discussion > What are Your 3 Favorite Pokèmon Starters?
Pages: 1 2
"What are Your 3 Favorite Pokèmon Starters?", 12th Oct 2021, 8:50 PM #1
Like the title said, what we’re discussing here is your top three favorite Pokèmon starters! :D Now, it can be your favorite three in general, favorite one of each of the three types, or however really you wanna interpret it. ^^ My favorite of each type are Bulbasaur, Popplio, and Scorbunny. How 'bout you? :3c
12th Oct 2021, 8:56 PM #2
Drum bum
ugh god i love them all a lot. top two are def froakie and rowlet, but the third one is hard to decide. all types being equal, bulbsaur, totodile, snivy, oshowatt, and treecko are all up there... but if it has to be a fire type def cyndaquill i fuckin love cyndaquill
Currently face down in a spilled, melted puddle of a 711 cherry slushie in a Denny's Parking Lot with the ruined remains of my Danny Phantom fanfiction just out of my grasp. I think I hear the whispers of the ghost boy laughing at me in the distance, but that may be the delirium.
12th Oct 2021, 9:03 PM #3
@Nyomi, cbjvhvhggccgc SAME ALL OF THEM ARE BABIES ;v;- like, literally the top 5 Water starters for me are all super close gibhvgcghc h
12th Oct 2021, 9:03 PM #4
Torchic is my all time favorite! I used to play emerald for the gameboy a ton and always loved the cuteness of the torchic tripping in the beginning cutscene. I even have an old plush Torchic in real life. >:D For my other two favorites I’d probably say Chikorita and Piplup. They’re usually the starters I use for the respective games they come from. XD It’s a hard choice for sure with the others though!
12th Oct 2021, 9:04 PM #5
I mean grass types for the win and I'd pick Treecko, Rowlet and Grookey. But if I had to pick one of each type it'd be Rowlet, Litten and Froakie
12th Oct 2021, 9:05 PM #6
Cyndaquil and Oshawott are my top two favorites which is what makes choosing a starter for Pokemon Legends such a struggle for me. Nintendo why must you curse me so… TuT

As for third favorite… it’s a tough one because they’re all such babies and I adore them all. Maybe Snivy though?
12th Oct 2021, 9:08 PM #7
Birb is the Worb
I'm a huge bird guy. There's no way it couldn't be (in order) Piplup, Torchic and Rowlet.

I was so happy when Rowlet came along and we finally had a trio.
12th Oct 2021, 9:18 PM #8
Argh I have a solid top FOUR - Squirtle, Bulbasaur, Totodile, Turtwig. Drop either of the latter two for a top three, I guess.
12th Oct 2021, 9:19 PM #9
formerly RockCandyAsylum
I know he's overrated, but charmander was my first Pokemon when Red and Blue first came out so he's special to me.

Totodile also holds a special place in my heart because I was so excited to start a new adventure with a new friend.

After that, it was all the exact same thing over and over. UNTIL Sun and Moon came out and we finally got not only a cool owl Pokemon, (sorry hoothoot) but a ghost type starter! So, Rowlet is probably my absolute top favorite starter.
12th Oct 2021, 9:37 PM #10
Oh my god, favoritism. Let’s see.

Tepig, Torchic, Turtwig? Oshawott’s in there somewhere. So are all the Kanto/Kalos starters. Rowlet’s valid. So is Chikorita. You can’t do this to me :^(
12th Oct 2021, 9:41 PM #11
ArolaIsVeryLost:Torchic is my all time favorite! I used to play emerald for the gameboy a ton and always loved the cuteness of the torchic tripping in the beginning cutscene. I even have an old plush Torchic in real life. >:D For my other two favorites I’d probably say Chikorita and Piplup. They’re usually the starters I use for the respective games they come from. XD It’s a hard choice for sure with the others though!

All super awesome choices! <3 All are definitely up there on my lists of favorites(Fun fact; I've played all of them in PMD games)

Willow13:I mean grass types for the win and I'd pick Treecko, Rowlet and Grookey. But if I had to pick one of each type it'd be Rowlet, Litten and Froakie

Eyyy, good to see another Grookey-fan out there! :D

noblejanobii:Cyndaquil and Oshawott are my top two favorites which is what makes choosing a starter for Pokemon Legends such a struggle for me. Nintendo why must you curse me so… TuT

As for third favorite… it’s a tough one because they’re all such babies and I adore them all. Maybe Snivy though?

Oooh, all good choices! :D I feel your pain every time I play a gen 7 game ;-;

JammyTheBirb:I'm a huge bird guy. There's no way it couldn't be (in order) Piplup, Torchic and Rowlet.

I was so happy when Rowlet came along and we finally had a trio.

YES I was so happy too- and like we finally got a borb starter that's actually a Flying type-

Kevtrev:Argh I have a solid top FOUR - Squirtle, Bulbasaur, Totodile, Turtwig. Drop either of the latter two for a top three, I guess.

I feel you- it's so hard to chooooooseeeee AAAAAAA

XcentricSquid:I know he's overrated, but charmander was my first Pokemon when Red and Blue first came out so he's special to me.

Totodile also holds a special place in my heart because I was so excited to start a new adventure with a new friend.

After that, it was all the exact same thing over and over. UNTIL Sun and Moon came out and we finally got not only a cool owl Pokemon, (sorry hoothoot) but a ghost type starter! So, Rowlet is probably my absolute top favorite starter.

Rowlet is the best owl without a doubt-

Merged Doublepost:

T-Bird:Oh my god, favoritism. Let’s see.

Tepig, Torchic, Turtwig? Oshawott’s in there somewhere. So are all the Kanto/Kalos starters. Rowlet’s valid. So is Chikorita. You can’t do this to me :^(

But I just did >:3c

I purposely think Nintendo makes all the starters super adorable just to see us cry when we learn we can't have them all in one game-
12th Oct 2021, 10:18 PM #12
I'm going to say Squirtle, Eevee, and Pikachu.
12th Oct 2021, 10:29 PM #13
For each type I’d have to say Litten, Mudkip, and Snivy (Mostly thanks to this comic.)
12th Oct 2021, 10:55 PM #14
Assassin Anime:I'm going to say Squirtle, Eevee, and Pikachu.

Didn’t think of the last two until now XD I think I’m gonna have to change my answer now because Eevee is best bean-

neilpert:For each type I’d have to say Litten, Mudkip, and Snivy (Mostly thanks to this comic.)

Oooh, all good choices! :D Lmao my favorites earned their spot because I have good memories/experiences with them from comics and games too
12th Oct 2021, 11:20 PM #15
Ahh, Froakie is top for sure. Then I’d say Cyndaquil, then either Chikorita or Bulbasaur? Mudkip and Fennekin are sweet beans too…arghhh I dunno. Froakie, Cyndaquil, something! :,D
12th Oct 2021, 11:30 PM #16
^ Skejjsjsjjsj THEY’RE ALL BEANS
Two weeks ago, 12:23 AM #17
😽😺Death is upon us😻😸
Probably Mudkip, Quiggle, and Kirby.
Two weeks ago, 12:27 AM #18
^ But

The last two

Wha-

*WHEEZE-*
Two weeks ago, 12:28 AM #19
khkddn:Probably Mudkip, Quiggle, and Kirby.

A Neopets reference in 2021? I thought it impossible.
Two weeks ago, 1:10 AM #20
ASDFRGTPHKMBVCRQIPSGHAXH it’s so hard to deciiiiiide-

But my top favorites are Squirtle, Chikorita, Turtwig, Fennekin, Rowlet and Sobble!

Forum > General discussion > What are Your 3 Favorite Pokèmon Starters?
Pages: 1 2