Forum > Mediterranean Avenue > the truth about side sleepers
Pages: 1 2
"the truth about side sleepers", 5 days ago, 3:55 AM #1
Taking Names & Spitting Images

All right side sleepers spill the beans

What are you hiding from us
5 days ago, 3:58 AM #2
We consume the dreams of you back and stomach sleepers because we sleep on our sides! The only way you could fend off our vicious attacks is if you were side sleeping towards us. That is the only way you are safe...
5 days ago, 4:02 AM #3
am I to understand that the only safe dreams are of two side sleepers facing each other, while making intense and aggressive eye contact
5 days ago, 4:04 AM #4
pigs are smarter than bears, but they can't ride motorcycles
my neck hurts
5 days ago, 4:06 AM #5
For the most part. Don't need to maintain eye contact, though. We're all trying to go to sleep here, so we can have our eyes shut.

I think what you truly need to be worry about are those people that keep their eyes open while they sleep. They bring about horrors even beyond our comprehension.
5 days ago, 4:25 AM #6
I enjoy sleeping on my left side sometimes so I don't have to use the bathroom too much at night. I don't snore at night and have less heartburn during G.E.R.D. Also back pain relief, clearing brain waste, and helps me when I have cramps.
5 days ago, 4:33 AM #7
it's cuz our piercings are on one side and sleeping on the other makes 'em bleed

just kidding, I toss and turn all night and they did take almost a year to heal

edit: my whole art style is geared for making people look miserable and exhausted and nothing I've drawn even comes close to that poor sap in the photo
5 days ago, 4:35 AM #8
😽😺Death is upon us😻😸
Sleep on front: Can't breathe
Sleep on back: Get impaled by ceiling spikes
Sleep on head: Broken neck
Sleep on feet: I'm not a horse
5 days ago, 4:41 AM #9
ok but

I feel like maybe some of you guys aren't sharing the whole truth
5 days ago, 4:46 AM #10
callmerocket:

All right side sleepers spill the beans

What are you hiding from us

Don't worry bout it. We got it under control.
5 days ago, 4:48 AM #11
Oh, if you’re talking about the picture itself, that’s our leader. At least for the most part. There are some side sleepers (heretics) who don’t follow their rule, but yeah.
5 days ago, 5:04 AM #12
The secret is I don't sleep 80% of the time unless I take something really strong to knock me out. Also that I absolutely cannot sleep on my back or stomach because it's super uncomfortable. I sleep on a couch so sleeping on my side also means I can press up against the cushy back of the couch while simultaneously surrounding myself witch pillows, which I always need at least 4-9 pillows or, again, I just aint sleeping. The slightest of deviations from what I consider a comfortable sleep can leave me up all night with no sleep at all.

But I think that's more an insomnia PTSD issue and not side sleeping....

Oh, right, another secret: If you have acid reflux, sleep on your left side to get less symptoms from it. Sleeping on your right side is more likely to give you heartburn.
5 days ago, 5:05 AM #13
🐩 Poodle Lover 🐩
I think the picture’s pretty self-explanatory. We all have red painted nails, we all have disheveled brunette hair, and we all look like we haven’t slept in 4 years (we have, but with our janky sleeping position we might as well have not)
5 days ago, 5:51 AM #14
Drum bum
left side sleepers minimize acid reflux and stomach issues.

this is clearly a picture of a right side sleeper regretting all their life choices. couldnt be me
Currently face down in a spilled, melted puddle of a 711 cherry slushie in a Denny's Parking Lot with the ruined remains of my Danny Phantom fanfiction just out of my grasp. I think I hear the whispers of the ghost boy laughing at me in the distance, but that may be the delirium.
5 days ago, 6:18 AM #15
I sleep on both sides at once in an unconscious quantum superposition. Yes, I am the Schroedinger Sleeper. Only the act of observing me at rest collapses my wave function and resolves me as being on my right or left side.

I am also a quantum entangled sleeper; as I toss and turn, a hundred other sleepers throughout the world toss and turn with me.
5 days ago, 6:58 AM #16
I always take a while to sleep and side sleeping is kinda necessary while on your phone
5 days ago, 7:17 AM #17
spike vacant:

edit: my whole art style is geared for making people look miserable and exhausted and nothing I've drawn even comes close to that poor sap in the photo

This really made me lmao
5 days ago, 7:54 AM #18
🕎 Light it up 🕎
Anytime I sleep on my side, an attractive but scary demon crawls into my bed and tries to convince me to make the AntiChrist with him.
But when I sleep on my back, he does not come.
You're welcome!
5 days ago, 12:17 PM #19
What if I start out the night sleeping on my side but then I always wake up on my back? Does this make me a side sleeper or a back sleeper? Half back sleeper? Half side sleeper? A side back sleeper?
5 days ago, 12:36 PM #20
If a side sleeper rolls over in a forest, does it make a sound

I feel like Bizfurd is the only one here offering a hint of the complete truth, which is highly suspicious in and of itself, and khkddn is definitely lying about being a horse
Pages: 1 2