Forum > Mediterranean Avenue > need someone with Pokemon Shield and Nintendo Online to complete Galar pokedex (mutually beneficial)
Pages: 1
"need someone with Pokemon Shield and Nintendo Online to complete Galar pokedex (mutually beneficial)", One week ago, 10:40 PM #1
pigs are smarter than bears, but they can't ride motorcycles
i need someone who has Pokemon Shield, Nintendo Online, and who wants to finish their pokedex. alternatively, i need someone with freetime who has a completed pokedex but is kind enough to want to help a grown fucking man complete their pokedex.

if you don't have fun, i will personally draw you something.

also sorry for YET ANOTHER pokemon thread, im in a hotel and tired of cable and want to accomplish something.

edit: i cant get my switch to connect to the hotel wifi, so it would have to be later this weekend.
One week ago, 10:59 PM #2
formerly RockCandyAsylum
Dang, I'm at work and don't have my Switch. :( I'll still swap friend codes with you when I get home, if you just want another friend or to have some event legendaries that are just gathering digital dust lol
One week ago, 11:05 PM #3
I mean
6 days ago, 4:55 AM #4
formerly RockCandyAsylum
My work schedule won't let me play too often BUT

My friend code is SW-1622-2784-6997
My fiance's friend code is SW-4876-5486-2878

Only throwing his out there because we have to share one Switch and I'm 97% positive I've given him quite a few Pokemon I no longer have, since my dex is complete. Also, anyone is free to add me cause I'm a loser and have no friends.