Forum > Introductions > shibazoid introduction thread 2021 edition
Pages: 1
"shibazoid introduction thread 2021 edition", 11 days ago, 3:57 AM #1
pigs are smarter than bears, but they can't ride motorcycles
since my original intro got obliterated with the purging of my post history, i'll do a new one to prevent myself from making yet another thread about how i dont believe in ghosts for my birthday. also because im a huge narcissist.

hi, im shibazoid, i used to be a big piece of shit, but now im tolerable. ive made Night Lights and Dark Places for the past 6 or 7 years and that has also gone from being shit to tolerable.

i like horror, dogs, dragon ball, oingo boingo, mortuary science, and building furniture.

let's have a polite conversation
11 days ago, 4:04 AM #2
Hello, shibazoid! Kind of glad you’re doing a reintroduction so I can officially say hello to you. So, hello! You seem like a cool person.

I hope you enjoy your time in ComicFury! I know I don’t need to say that considering you’ve been on here longer than I have, but I like saying it in these introduction threads. Plus, enjoying your time is always a good thing.
11 days ago, 5:59 AM #3
😽😺Death is upon us😻😸
Hello, nice seeing you around as always :)
11 days ago, 6:50 AM #4
yesterday, you said junoro
Hello hello hellooooo! Welcome again lol
11 days ago, 7:59 AM #5
🐩 Poodle Lover 🐩
welcome again :)

i probably didn’t say welcome the first time on account of you being here before me, but still lol

always good to see you’re still around
11 days ago, 8:15 AM #6
Drum bum
Bizfurd:
i probably didn’t say welcome the first time on account of you being here before me, but still lol

hi im sorry i didnt welcome you the first time but i was 13 when you joined this website and i dont think any of us wanted that

anyways, feel free to message me abt dogs whenever. i will gladly send dog pics back. glad ur still kickin!! you are a CF icon
Currently face down in a spilled, melted puddle of a 711 cherry slushie in a Denny's Parking Lot with the ruined remains of my Danny Phantom fanfiction just out of my grasp. I think I hear the whispers of the ghost boy laughing at me in the distance, but that may be the delirium.
11 days ago, 9:25 AM #7
it's pronounced "Kooky"
Not being funny here but I'm so out of it on this place that I didn't even realize who you were for like 2 months after you changed your name. Even though the "zoid!" should have been a dead giveaway.
11 days ago, 1:24 PM #8
swears it's 7 inches
shibazoid!:let's have a polite conversation

I choose violence

11 days ago, 3:31 PM #9
Hey there! Nice to have you back with us. Even if you've been here a while, a re-introduction here and there for newbies never hurts. :)
11 days ago, 8:50 PM #10
Hello there shibazoid, welcome (back?) to comic fury :D