Forum > Forum games > Pokémon RP `Mark`s Guild`, interest and information point.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 31
"Pokémon RP `Mark`s Guild`, interest and information point.", 11 days ago, 12:59 PM #1
Inspired quite a lot by The Alolan Pokenerd`s `The Lost Island` RP, I have decided to start my very own RP campaign. This will be a PMD RP focusing on adventure, interactions between characters, and world building.

Story
In the Akona Region, exactly at its centre, New Eve Town resides. Surrounded by only nature, it hosts a Guild that occupies with saving, protecting and educating the innocent Pokémon of the region, as well as exploring it.
And it really needs to do so. After all, the region is currently being hit by two calamities.
The first one being Mystery Dungeon, anomalies in both space and time, continously shifting their positions. Around them, wild Pokémon start to appear, which only act on instincts and attack conscious Pokémon, even unprovoked. But there are exceptions, some of them just mindlessly wandering around, still unable of complex thoughts, but inoffensive.
And the second one is `The Order of Yveltal`. A group of extremist terrorists, that only wish to bring destruction and despair to the Akona region, in the name of Yveltal. Not only that, but they also seek The Stones of Life.
Ah, The Stones of Life. Bestowed upon this region by the Goddess of Life, Nature and Prosperity, Xerneas, they represent, and control, the main things it was built on. If used by a mortal, they will bestow great powers upon them...For great prices. And if a mortal manages to hold all of them at the same time, they will be granted the power to reset the region in their image, and become its ruler. Currently, they are hidden around the region, constantly shifting from hiding place to hiding place.

What this RP will be focusing on, exactly.
The RP will focus on the events happening in the Akona region, whose map will be constantly built by those that participate in it. In fact, here is the starting point of the map for New Eve Town, made by me.

Important links.
The thread for submitting characters
The thread for map and world building.

And this thread will remain for questions, and some RP, for now.

Merged Doublepost:

Some more technical details

Rules
1.Please, keep it around PG 13. So, some infrequent sexual jokes and innuendoes can be put, as long as they are made in an infrequent manner, and they aren`t over the PG limit.
2. All swearing must be partially, or fully, censored by either *, or (censored) .
3.Also, please don`t god mode, and flawless characters will also not be tolerated.
4.No killing, or permanently injurying, characters of other Roleplayers, without their approval.
11 days ago, 1:38 PM #2
How can I not be interested? Yveltal is one of my favorite Pokemon, after all.
11 days ago, 3:12 PM #3
Oh yeah, count me in >:3
11 days ago, 3:23 PM #4
This is going to be epic! Maybe we could even make a crossover when we reach season 3 of the LIRP?
11 days ago, 4:27 PM #5
This looks interesting! I'll definitely think about joining this.
11 days ago, 5:02 PM #6
MOUATRGSVSF

I want to join this, but LIRP already takes up so much of my time
Maybe soon...
11 days ago, 5:40 PM #7
Igneous was floating behind the counter in the library, reading a book labeled 'Harry Meowstic and the Stones of Life', which was made by J.K. Rowlet.

(If I'm making a character who owns a library, I better have some poke-names for authors and their books.)
According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground. The bee, of course, flies anyway because bees don't care what humans think is impossible.
11 days ago, 5:49 PM #8
Aster walked into the library, looking around for Igneous. "Ah! There you are! I was looking for a book that you might have. It's called The War of X and Y. Do you know where it would be?" He asked politely.
11 days ago, 5:55 PM #9
Casey grabs his very favorite bag, the special, Limited Edition JR Rescue Team Satchel, and packs it with his lunch(A peanut butter and Greppa Berry jelly sandwich with a Big Apple), homework, and a couple library books. The young Sobble rushes downstairs, says his good-byes to his aunt and uncle, and makes his way over to the school. He left quite early, due to the Welcoming Inn being such a far distance from the center of the town.

- - -

Lupine is up early as well, making a few adjustments to their newest ambitious invention. The Delcatty would repeatedly look at their books and notes before making some small changes to their machine for some time. Eventually, they throw their tool kit down in frustration. "D*** it-" they hissed. "I'm going to have to go scavenging today...."
11 days ago, 6:32 PM #10
Cole trudged along the path, feeling exhausted from all of the walking he's had to do. The Quilava wasn't sure if going to the town was a good idea or not, but he didn't feel that he had much of a choice. Even if living in towns really did weaken Pokémon, it was definitely the safest option. Maybe those other Pokémon wouldn't find him here…
11 days ago, 6:46 PM #11
"Oh? That one should be on the second shelf to the left." Igneous said, looking up from his book.

Igneous used Will-O-Wisp!

The wisps surround an old book. "My wisps should show you where it is."

---

Solar is walking to the school, living quite close to it. They have a bag on their back, containing their current book, Leader of the Bracelets by J.R. Raichu Tolkien, their lunch (containing an apple and a Tamato Berry and Leichi berry mixture), and homework.
According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground. The bee, of course, flies anyway because bees don't care what humans think is impossible.
11 days ago, 6:50 PM #12
"Thank you Igneous." Aster followed the whisks and picked up the book. Wrapping his wings around himself, he flipped through the pages.
11 days ago, 6:57 PM #13
At school, Casey`s first period is Poke-Speech and Literature. Because of this, a few minutes after sitting at his desk, the Sobble spots miss. Lucina entering the classroom. Just like every day of the week, she walks slowly towards her own desk, while saying ``Good morning, class!``

Zack is just walking around New Eve Town and the Guild`s main hall, trying to hold himself from just spending his pay on all the colorful, and sweet smelling sweets, sold in the Central Market. After all, he can`t take a break from guard duty. Unless a real mission shows up

Mark is just reading some documents at his desk, as Maria writes some documents at hers, that he should definetely read later. As he does so, the Arcanine is waiting for any potential recruits to step into his office.
Back at his home, Sepia is just sipping from some tea she made herself, while attempting to make some clothes from Wooloo wool.

Kenza is bending down over to some documents, trying to see what exactly HE did wrong. This is the 14th time his research failed...
``...I should probably ask that Delcatty about it...After all, this is in their field of work...``
And with these thoughts in his head, Kenza leaves his office, takes a few turns on a few corridors, before arriving in front of Lupine`s lab. There, the Leafeon knocks twice into the door.

In a never explored before side of the forrest surrounding New Eve Town, a massive, deer-like Pokemon finally wakes up. Her very first thought, after seeing just how old the trees around him are?
``G-gah!!! How much did I f****** sleep?!``
11 days ago, 7:10 PM #14
i95las:At school, Casey`s first period is Poke-Speech and Literature. Because of this, a few minutes after sitting at his desk, the Sobble spots miss. Lucina entering the classroom. Just like every day of the week, she walks slowly towards her own desk, while saying ``Good morning, class!``

"Good morning Ms. Lucina!" Casey replies, taking out his homework from last night. The Sobble had struggled with it, but enjoyed it immensely: he loved the stories they would read in the class, especially ones like 'Percy Jackson and the Legendaries', and 'Treasure Region', where young, seemingly ordinary kids, only slightly older than him, would be chosen and go on crazy-exciting adventures. Casey wished he could be as brave as they were...

i95las:Kenza is bending down over to some documents, trying to see what exactly HE did wrong. This is the 14th time his research failed...
``...I should probably ask that Delcatty about it...After all, this is in their field of work...``
And with these thoughts in his head, Kenza leaves his office, takes a few turns on a few corridors, before arriving in front of Lupine`s lab. There, the Leafeon knocks two times into the door.

Clanging, grumbling, and loud pawsteps are heard as Lupine makes their way over to the door. They throw it open with a grumpy expression on their face. "WHAT," they snap.
11 days ago, 7:13 PM #15
“Erm…” Kenza is taken aback by the furious responses for a few moments, as he thinks about what words to arm his mouth with. “…Wanna collab?” The Leafeon then simply says, instead of some fancy statement, with a grin.
11 days ago, 7:15 PM #16
"Good morning!" Solar says as well, from the back of the class.
11 days ago, 7:18 PM #17
The Alolan PokeNerd:"Good morning Ms. Lucina!" Casey replies, taking out his homework from last night. The Sobble had struggled with it, but enjoyed it immensely: he loved the stories they would read in the class, especially ones like 'Percy Jackson and the Legendaries', and 'Treasure Region', where young, seemingly ordinary kids, only slightly older than him, would be chosen and go on crazy-exciting adventures. Casey wished he could be as brave as they were...

Clanging, grumbling, and loud pawsteps are heard as Lupine makes their way over to the door. They throw it open with a grumpy expression on their face. "WHAT," they snap.

Lucina finally arrives at her desk, where she opens a registry note book.
“First, we will start with attendance!”
After the attendance is done, it is time for the real class to start.
“Today, we are going to write imaginary dialogues with fictional characters!” The Sylveon then starts off the class.
After that, the black board behind the desk gets filled with advice and information about how a proper dialogue of this kind should be done, before the teacher sits back at her desk.
“And now, it is time for you guys to write! And, don’t worry! If you need any help, just call me…” Lucina then assigns them, before opening a book. Casey was always curious, and still is, about why most all of miss. Lucina’s books seem to only be old editions, from 5, or even more, years ago…Especially because most of them have better prints nowadays.
11 days ago, 7:27 PM #18
Solar lit up at writing a dialogue. They took a few minutes to plan out what characters they would choose, before settling on Noibat Skyglider and Harry Meowstic, some of his favourite characters from the books he read. They wrote a dialogue about their reactions to seeing the other since they were from separate universes.
11 days ago, 7:44 PM #19
i95las:“Erm…” Kenza is taken aback by the furious responses for a few moments, as he thinks about what words to arm his mouth with. “…Wanna collab?” The Leafeon then simply says, instead of some fancy statement, with a grin.

"On what?" Lupine asks, their tone still rough. "I'm extremely busy and have to go scavenging for new parts today. If you want to work with me, whatever you're doing must be extremely important."

i95las:Lucina finally arrives at her desk, where she opens a registry note book.
“First, we will start with attendance!”
After the attendance is done, it is time for the real class to start.
“Today, we are going to write imaginary dialogues with fictional characters!” The Sylveon then starts off the class.
After that, the black board behind the desk gets filled with advice and information about how a proper dialogue of this kind should be done, before the teacher sits back at her desk.
“And now, it is time for you guys to write! And, don’t worry! If you need any help, just call me…” Lucina then assigns them, before opening a book. Casey was always curious, and still is, about why most all of miss. Lucina’s books seem to only be old editions, from 5, or even more, years ago…Especially because most of them have better prints nowadays.

Casey looks at the blank page of his spiral notebook in front of him. The Sobble frowned, thinking hard about what he should write; he'd tried it several times in the past, but he felt like all his stories were some rip-offs of books he already read... Casey sighed, looking out the window and trying to come up with something. I like books about Legendaries, ordinary Pokèmon stepping up to be heros, and exploring new places, he thought. There's gotta be a way to combine all three into a unique story... he sighed again, looking away from the window and back over to his notebook.
11 days ago, 7:48 PM #20
“Well…What would you say about the fact that, maybe…I might have finally gotten an idea on how we can locate The Stones. But…” Kenza starts, with a sigh. After all, just like Lupine, he also hated working with other Pokémon. “…I need help with a side of the solution. And said side is basically your speciality.”

(Welp, going to sleep, so…Last post until I wake up!)
Forum > Forum games > Pokémon RP `Mark`s Guild`, interest and information point.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 31