Forum > Forum games > Pokémon RP `Mark`s Guild`, interest and information point.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 106
25th Nov 2021, 8:21 PM #21
i95las:“Well…What would you say about the fact that, maybe…I might have finally gotten an idea on how we can locate The Stones. But…” Kenza starts, with a sigh. After all, just like Lupine, he also hated working with other Pokémon. “…I need help with a side of the solution. And said side is basically your speciality.”

Lupine raises their eyebrows. "THE Stones?" They ask. "Like, The Stones of Life? You're actually looking for them?"

Merged Doublepost:

Casey raises his hand, needing some help with his writing. He patiently waited for Ms. Lucina to answer him.
25th Nov 2021, 8:29 PM #22
Igneous glances at a clock on the wall and places a bookmark in his book, placing it on the table. "I am sorry, but I must be going now. Feel free to keep reading." Igneous said, before floating out of the door.

Well, he did run a DnD campaign. To get Roy over his breakup.
25th Nov 2021, 8:32 PM #23
CaptainSkitty:Igneous was floating behind the counter in the library, reading a book labeled 'Harry Meowstic and the Stones of Life', which was made by J.K. Rowlet.

(If I'm making a character who owns a library, I better have some poke-names for authors and their books.)

(Suzanne Scollins, a Scolipede and author of the best-selling trilogy The Hunger games, featuring Katniss Everdawn(a badass Gardevoir) and Peeta Mallard(a Golduck))
25th Nov 2021, 8:34 PM #24
Cole wandered into New Eve Town around the entrance alleyway. The Quilava tried not to draw too much attention to himself. He found the amount of Pokémon to be slightly overwhelming, not being used to being around so many. He wasn't sure what to do now, either. Cole looked around, wondering if there was anywhere he could go nearby.
25th Nov 2021, 8:37 PM #25
Igneous spotted Cole. "Excuse me sir, are you alright?"

25th Nov 2021, 8:42 PM #26
Aster put the book down and stretched his wings. He decided to come back tomorrow, since it was about time he started his shift at the guild. "I'll just put this back on the shelf."
25th Nov 2021, 8:51 PM #27
CaptainSkitty:Igneous spotted Cole. "Excuse me sir, are you alright?"

"Huh?" Cole turns to look at Igneous, slightly startled, "O-Oh yeah, I'm fine!" the Quilava said.
25th Nov 2021, 9:15 PM #28
"Ok, you looked like you had a problem. If you ever have a need to read, come to the library, it's not too far from here."

25th Nov 2021, 10:39 PM #29
Rift floated up to Irina. "Can I pleaseeeeeeee go on a mission today?" They looked in the... general direction... of the Espeon.
26th Nov 2021, 12:09 AM #30
CaptainSkitty:"Ok, you looked like you had a problem. If you ever have a need to read, come to the library, it's not too far from here."

Cole nodded.

"Alright," the Quilava responded. He wasn't sure what a "Library" was, but he assumed it must have been a town Pokémon thing. "So, just a random question, if somemon was new in town, where would you suggest they go first?"
26th Nov 2021, 2:11 AM #31
Chloe walks to the school building, carrying a green bag with the contents of her lunch, various binders, and a notebook, which she’s currently looking through as she walks. When she enters the school building, she heads to class (and I don’t know which class, are there more teachers here?)

———

Zerri is sorting through books. Feel free to interact with her.

26th Nov 2021, 3:49 AM #32
(If my character's alright, the only way anyone will likely be able to interact with her is if they go into the forest where she roams. Hypothetically, it might look soemthing like Character 1 dares Character 2 to go into the forest after telling ghost story. Just keep it in mind plz)
26th Nov 2021, 4:39 AM #33
Aster heads out of the liberary to see Cole and Igneous speaking to each other. "Hello there. Sorry if I'm interrupting, but I don't think I've seen you around town before." He looked at Cole.
26th Nov 2021, 6:27 AM #34
"Very specific. But, the answer is Mark's Guild, it's over there." Igneous says, pointing to the centre of town, before going back to the library. "Hello Zerri."

---

Mr. Grumpy is sitting at his desk, about to get started with the register. After the register, he started writing an overly long and complicated equation on the board*. "Alright, what does this equal?" He said, not a drop of enthusiasm in his voice.

* = (((1+7)/2*10)+17*(5+2)-(8329/(17/2))*((9156/3)*2-234)+((101*32)-(13*7))

(For the sake of the school, we can just say that it's maths with Mr. Grumpy)

26th Nov 2021, 7:47 AM #35
Mistry suddenly appeared in the library. The meowstic had the slightly annoying habit of showing off his psychic prowess by teleporting wherever he wanted to go. He spotted Igneous and Zerri in the library and looked towards Igneous in particular.

Mistry: Hello, Master Librarian. I am looking for information about the Stones of Life. Are there any books here on the subject matter?

Meanwhile

Joan suddenly appeared before Rift and Irina. The meowstic had the slightly annoying habit of showing off her psychic prowess by teleporting wherever she wanted to go.

Joan: Rift, darling. No need to sound so desperate. There's always plenty to do when you're a member of the Order of Yvetal.
26th Nov 2021, 8:01 AM #36
The Alolan PokeNerd:Lupine raises their eyebrows. "THE Stones?" They ask. "Like, The Stones of Life? You're actually looking for them?"

Merged Doublepost:

Casey raises his hand, needing some help with his writing. He patiently waited for Ms. Lucina to answer him.

``...Well, yeah. We need to find them, before the Order finds them, after all...`` Kenza responds, with a slight stutter. ``...I-I know, the risks, but...I`d rather risk getting corrupted by their powers, than letting corrupted individuals to get the chance at rebuilding the world in their vision...``

Miss Lucina spots Casey, and quickly walks up to him.
``What do you need help with, dear?``

Merged Doublepost:

RozMatozz:(If my character's alright, the only way anyone will likely be able to interact with her is if they go into the forest where she roams. Hypothetically, it might look soemthing like Character 1 dares Character 2 to go into the forest after telling ghost story. Just keep it in mind plz)

(...Or she could meet up with Xernia. Because that would lead to some drama....)

Merged Doublepost:

Ironspearow:Mistry suddenly appeared in the library. The meowstic had the slightly annoying habit of showing off his psychic prowess by teleporting wherever he wanted to go. He spotted Igneous and Zerri in the library and looked towards Igneous in particular.

Mistry: Hello, Master Librarian. I am looking for information about the Stones of Life. Are there any books here on the subject matter?

Meanwhile

Joan suddenly appeared before Rift and Irina. The meowstic had the slightly annoying habit of showing off her psychic prowess by teleporting wherever she wanted to go.

Joan: Rift, darling. No need to sound so desperate. There's always plenty to do when you're a member of the Order of Yvetal.

In the office in which the two of them entered, the Espeon made herself comfortable on a couch, covered in the skins of some of the Pokémon that she murdered with her very own paws. As Irina does so, she`s also reading some reports, and snacking down onto the bloody, dead body of a Pidgey. Because of its state, it is impossible to determine if it was once a wild Pidgey, or a conscious Pidgey.
``Yeah, like...An actual mission. How about the both of you go, and fetch some components from Shifting Rust Valley (a Mystery Dungeon)?`` The Espeon orders them, while giving Joan the document she was just reading. It is a little bit blood stained.
``Our mechanics need some more components for project OS5. You can take anyone you like, as long as they aren`t busy with other things.``

Merged Doublepost:

RozMatozz:(Suzanne Scollins, a Scolipede and author of the best-selling trilogy The Hunger games, featuring Katniss Everdawn(a badass Gardevoir) and Peeta Mallard(a Golduck))

(I`d actually read something like this...)
26th Nov 2021, 8:22 AM #37
Joan uses Psychic to hold the bloody document up and takes a look at the components she needs to acquire.

Joan (sarcastically): Hunting down Steel-Types for their body parts. Oh how wonderful.

Joan looks towards Rift and telekinetically hands them the document.

Joan: This is right up your alley, Rift.
26th Nov 2021, 8:58 AM #38
“Hmm?” Igneous says, turning around. “Oh yes, we have A History of Akona, that details it.”

Igneous used Will-O-Wisp!

The wisps float towards an old book in the far corner. “Follow the wisps.”

26th Nov 2021, 9:22 AM #39
Mistry: Much obliged.

Mistry heads over to where the book is. He pulls the book out with Psychic. Mistry focuses for a moment and a purple 'eye' formed on his forehead before flipping through the pages of the book with astonishing speed. It seemed as though he was speed reading the book.
26th Nov 2021, 1:27 PM #40
CaptainSkitty:"Very specific. But, the answer is Mark's Guild, it's over there." Igneous says, pointing to the centre of town, before going back to the library. "Hello Zerri."

Cole looked the direction Igneous pointed, then nodded.

"Alright, thank you, " he replied.

enderman-lover:Aster heads out of the liberary to see Cole and Igneous speaking to each other. "Hello there. Sorry if I'm interrupting, but I don't think I've seen you around town before." He looked at Cole.

Cole turned to look at Aster.

"O-Oh, hey!" the Quilava replied, looking up at the Noivern. "My name's Cole..." the Quilava felt a bit intimidated by the Noivern, mainly due to Aster's height in comparison to his, though knowing this was a conscious Noivern and not a feral one was pretty reassuring.