Forum > Forum games > Pokémon RP `Mark`s Guild`, interest and information point.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 112
26th Nov 2021, 2:47 PM #41
(Math with Mr. Grumpy it is then- XD)

Chloe sits down at her desk and silently dies inside. This equation isn’t even solveable… multiplication can’t equal numbers. she thought.

26th Nov 2021, 3:18 PM #42
i95las:``...Well, yeah. We need to find them, before the Order finds them, after all...`` Kenza responds, with a slight stutter. ``...I-I know, the risks, but...I`d rather risk getting corrupted by their powers, than letting corrupted individuals to get the chance at rebuilding the world in their vision...``

Lupin snorts and holds the door open to their lab, inviting the Leafeon in. "Assuming they're actually real in the first place and not some ancient myth the old ones made to entertain us, they'd be nearly impossible to find," they say as they walk around. "Even if I knew where they were, I wouldn't go within ten miles of that place at least. If they're real, then so are the strength of their powers. If something so powerful was hidden away, don't you think, being an intelligent 'mon of science and all, that they were hidden for an Arceus d*** REASON-" Lupin arrives at a file case and pulls out a thick bundle of papers from it. "I wrote a five-point presentation on why exactly we should LEAVE THEM ALONE," they say, tapping the bundle. "As long as the blasted order can't get to them, I could care less where they are, and so should you. I don't need another member of your family turned homicidal by the forces of blasted gods."

i95las:Miss Lucina spots Casey, and quickly walks up to him.
``What do you need help with, dear?``

"I'm having trouble coming up with a dialog..." Casey starts. "I mean, I have a vauge idea for a plot and story, but I'm not sure which part to write, or how to put it into words..."

i95las:In the office in which the two of them entered, the Espeon made herself comfortable on a couch, covered in the skins of some of the Pokémon that she murdered with her very own paws. As Irina does so, she`s also reading some reports, and snacking down onto the bloody, dead body of a Pidgey. Because of its state, it is impossible to determine if it was once a wild Pidgey, or a conscious Pidgey.
``Yeah, like...An actual mission. How about the both of you go, and fetch some components from Shifting Rust Valley (a Mystery Dungeon)?`` The Espeon orders them, while giving Joan the document she was just reading. It is a little bit blood stained.
``Our mechanics need some more components for project OS5. You can take anyone you like, as long as they aren`t busy with other things.``

Keres is floating closeby in the Espeon's office, absent-mindedly flipping through her notes on where the stones are, and an old, old book she hopes with provide her with new information.
26th Nov 2021, 4:30 PM #43
The Alolan PokeNerd:Lupin snorts and holds the door open to their lab, inviting the Leafeon in. "Assuming they're actually real in the first place and not some ancient myth the old ones made to entertain us, they'd be nearly impossible to find," they say as they walk around. "Even if I knew where they were, I wouldn't go within ten miles of that place at least. If they're real, then so are the strength of their powers. If something so powerful was hidden away, don't you think, being an intelligent 'mon of science and all, that they were hidden for an Arceus d*** REASON-" Lupin arrives at a file case and pulls out a thick bundle of papers from it. "I wrote a five-point presentation on why exactly we should LEAVE THEM ALONE," they say, tapping the bundle. "As long as the blasted order can't get to them, I could care less where they are, and so should you. I don't need another member of your family turned homicidal by the forces of blasted gods."

"I'm having trouble coming up with a dialog..." Casey starts. "I mean, I have a vauge idea for a plot and story, but I'm not sure which part to write, or how to put it into words..."

Keres is floating closeby in the Espeon's office, absent-mindedly flipping through her notes on where the stones are, and an old, old book she hopes with provide her with new information.

The Leafeon stops from walking, shocked that…that THIS ABSOLUTE HYPOCRITE just went THERE, and said such a false statement.
“…Are you serious?! I was the one that proved those darned STONES exist!” Kenza instantly raises his tone, and changes his attitude. “I held one of them between my paws! Mark held the same one between his paws!”
“…Also, the Order already has one.”

Merged Doublepost:

The Alolan PokeNerd:Lupin snorts and holds the door open to their lab, inviting the Leafeon in. "Assuming they're actually real in the first place and not some ancient myth the old ones made to entertain us, they'd be nearly impossible to find," they say as they walk around. "Even if I knew where they were, I wouldn't go within ten miles of that place at least. If they're real, then so are the strength of their powers. If something so powerful was hidden away, don't you think, being an intelligent 'mon of science and all, that they were hidden for an Arceus d*** REASON-" Lupin arrives at a file case and pulls out a thick bundle of papers from it. "I wrote a five-point presentation on why exactly we should LEAVE THEM ALONE," they say, tapping the bundle. "As long as the blasted order can't get to them, I could care less where they are, and so should you. I don't need another member of your family turned homicidal by the forces of blasted gods."

“I see…Then, maybe you could try to give the characters a setting for communication? Like, a picnic party?”
26th Nov 2021, 4:45 PM #44
i95las:The Leafeon stops from walking, shocked that…that THIS ABSOLUTE HYPOCRITE just went THERE, and said such a false statement.
“…Are you serious?! I was the one that proved those darned STONES exist!” Kenza instantly raises his tone, and changes his attitude. “I held one of them between my paws! Mark held the same one between his paws!”
“…Also, the Order already has one.”

(Ok, I did not know that Kenza proved that the stones existed in the first place-)

Lupin rolled their eyes, unfazed by Kenza's shouting. "Yeah yeah, so you did- you found a rock. Of course, you provided really no evidence to your claim- where the f*** is the stone now? Did you actually use its powers? If you're smart enough to know that doing so would be indecisevly stupid, then, unfortunately, you have no proof. Heck, if I was in your so-called 'situation', I would've left them alone and told no one of my discovery," when Kenza mentioned that the Order already had one, they frowned. "That's...very bad, upfront. But if they had one, wouldn't they be advancing more in their attacks, which would be growing by strength and multitude?" Lupine pulled out another file. "I have a list of ways we could thwart their search for the stones, while ensuring they remain hidden, so no one, not even the 'purest' Pokèmon can find them and risk being corrupted."

i95las:“I see…Then, maybe you could try to give the characters a setting for communication? Like, a picnic party?”

"Hmmmm...okay," Casey said thoughtfully. The young Sobble decided to go with a friendly duel on beach and began.
26th Nov 2021, 4:50 PM #45
At first, Kenza is still pissed off at Lupin’s statement, until they drop their solution bait.
“Wait, really?! Then, f*** yeah! Let’s do that…”
He then frowns.
“And, yes. I did prove that it was, indeed, a Stone. I even used part of its powers…”
26th Nov 2021, 5:04 PM #46
Lupin inches away slightly from Kenza. The Delcatty had already had more than enough interaction with Legendary gods and insane beasts than they would like; they did not exactly feel comfortable with working with someone who has used one of the blasted, mother f***ing stones. But Kenza was one of the brightest minds in all of history, and if he was willing to listen to their plan, then they'd just have to put up with it. Lupin sighed. "I don't wanna know what the distortion realm you did with them to f*** up reality as we know it, so keep that info to yourself. Are you familiar with the mythical guardians of The Stones of Life?"

(Also, question: can we please get some more info about the stones, like powers and the amount and who else saw them and whatnot?)
26th Nov 2021, 5:13 PM #47
(Of course! I was somewhat vague in case someone else wanted to put some more information about them themselves, but…Here are the main two:
The Stone of Violence- When used by Pokémon, it amplifies their strength, and also makes them more violent. But, the more they use it, the more their lifespans shorten…The Stone Kenza discovered, and somewhat used.
The Stone of Death- It can be used to either kill Pokémon instantly, or bring back Pokémon from the dead. But for each revival or instant kill, the user needs to sacrifice their very own life…)

Merged Doublepost:

The Alolan PokeNerd:Lupin inches away slightly from Kenza. The Delcatty had already had more than enough interaction with Legendary gods and insane beasts than they would like; they did not exactly feel comfortable with working with someone who has used one of the blasted, mother f***ing stones. But Kenza was one of the brightest minds in all of history, and if he was willing to listen to their plan, then they'd just have to put up with it. Lupin sighed. "I don't wanna know what the distortion realm you did with them to f*** up reality as we know it, so keep that info to yourself. Are you familiar with the mythical guardians of The Stones of Life?"

(Also, question: can we please get some more info about the stones, like powers and the amount and who else saw them and whatnot?)

“Of course I am! Serving Xerneas since the creation of the Akona region, and then starting to protect the Stones, after their god fled, for one reason, or another…”
26th Nov 2021, 5:26 PM #48
i95las:“Of course I am! Serving Xerneas since the creation of the Akona region, and then starting to protect the Stones, after their god fled, for one reason, or another…”

"My idea is to find the guardians and have the guild join forces with them," Lupin continues. "With our combined powers, we would have a much, much greater chance of keeping the blaster order away. I've already started researching their last known locations and such," Lupin pulls out a couple of thick, old books.

i95las:(Of course! I was somewhat vague in case someone else wanted to put some more information about them themselves, but…Here are the main two:
The Stone of Violence- When used by Pokémon, it amplifies their strength, and also makes them more violent. But, the more they use it, the more their lifespans shorten…The Stone Kenza discovered, and somewhat used.
The Stone of Death- It can be used to either kill Pokémon instantly, or bring back Pokémon from the dead. But for each revival or instant kill, the user needs to sacrifice their very own life…)

(Ok, thank you! :D *brainstorms an idea for a stone >:3c)

- - -

Suddenly, Keres' eyebrows raise in shock. The older Reiunclus made her way over to her leader. "Irina," she said softly. "I think I have a lead on The Stone of Lust."

(I can provide more info/ideas on that stone if anyone want to hear it! ^^ Don't worry, it's not inappropriate, despite the name-)
26th Nov 2021, 5:30 PM #49
“That sounds great! We’ll do that, and if it doesn’t work…We’ll do Plan B.” Kenza responds, with a nod.

“Oh?” Irina meows out, while getting off the couch. “Then, let’s start a search part. Me, you, and some others.”
26th Nov 2021, 5:36 PM #50
i95las:“That sounds great! We’ll do that, and if it doesn’t work…We’ll do Plan B.” Kenza responds, with a nod.

Lupin sighed. "Let me guess- use the stones ourselves," they facd-palmed. "Anyways, you said you needed my help with finding the stones. What exactly do you need my expertise on?"

i95las:“Oh?” Irina meows out, while getting off the couch. “Then, let’s start a search part. Me, you, and some others.”

"Wait," Keres starts forward. "Ma'am, I don't have nearly enough information on this. I have a vauge clue, something about the place where Milotic break the crest of water at sunset, but this could be nearly anywhere. Me and the research team need more time to decipher this and decide where the most likely place is..."
26th Nov 2021, 5:47 PM #51
“Alright…That’s understandable.” Irina goes back to laying on her couch, and reading reports.

Merged Doublepost:

The Alolan PokeNerd:Lupin sighed. "Let me guess- use the stones ourselves," they facd-palmed. "Anyways, you said you needed my help with finding the stones. What exactly do you need my expertise on?"

"Wait," Keres starts forward. "Ma'am, I don't have nearly enough information on this. I have a vauge clue, something about the place where Milotic break the crest of water at sunset, but this could be nearly anywhere. Me and the research team need more time to decipher this and decide where the most likely place is..."

“…Well…I was thinking of making an at least 75% accurate radar, that can detect the exact positions of the Stones, as close to real time as possible…”
26th Nov 2021, 5:49 PM #52
(Stone idea- Stone of Memory? The user can inspect their memories basically, or the memories of another person nearby. But the user has to sacrifice a memory to use it.)
26th Nov 2021, 5:51 PM #53
(Sounds like a good idea! Same for The Stone of Lust…)
26th Nov 2021, 5:59 PM #54
(Stone Idea: Stone of Sloth. Can add or remove energy for a chosen pokemon, at the cost of the opposite on the user.)

Well, he did run a DnD campaign. To get Roy over his breakup.
26th Nov 2021, 6:19 PM #55
(Alright, more specific stuff for Stone of Lust: can turn Pokèmon into slaves who are madly in love with the user and will do whatever they say; the price, however, is the Pokèmon's outer beauty)

Merged Doublepost:

i95las:“Alright…That’s understandable.” Irina goes back to laying on her couch, and reading reports.

Kerene bows. "Thank you, my lady," she says, heading over to the Research Team's room.

i95las:“…Well…I was thinking of making an at least 75% accurate radar, that can detect the exact positions of the Stones, as close to real time as possible…”

"Hmmmm...." Lupine pauses, thinking this over. "It's doable, but I'm going to need some data on some things; for example, data on what The Stone's auras resemble. Do you have any?"
26th Nov 2021, 7:04 PM #56
The Alolan PokeNerd:(Alright, more specific stuff for Stone of Lust: can turn Pokèmon into slaves who are madly in love with the user and will do whatever they say; the price, however, is the Pokèmon's outer beauty)

Merged Doublepost:

Kerene bows. "Thank you, my lady," she says, heading over to the Research Team's room.

"Hmmmm...." Lupine pauses, thinking this over. "It's doable, but I'm going to need some data on some things; for example, data on what The Stone's auras resemble. Do you have any?"

(OH GOD. Accepted, but that is probably the most close to breaking the PG 13 limit thing I saw you write…)

Merged Doublepost:

The Alolan PokeNerd:(Alright, more specific stuff for Stone of Lust: can turn Pokèmon into slaves who are madly in love with the user and will do whatever they say; the price, however, is the Pokèmon's outer beauty)

Merged Doublepost:

“Yeah…Basically, they feel like the auras of strong Pokémon. And the Vs. Seeker is a good example of a machine that is able to detect those…So, if we can make an alteration of the Vs. Seeker that can detect their auras…We’ll hit gold. Or despair.”
26th Nov 2021, 7:18 PM #57
i95las:(OH GOD. Accepted, but that is probably the most close to breaking the PG 13 limit thing I saw you write…)

(OH I can change it jfffggohff- it can just be like the user is able to charm/manipulate Pokèmon into doing something-)

i95las:“Yeah…Basically, they feel like the auras of strong Pokémon. And the Vs. Seeker is a good example of a machine that is able to detect those…So, if we can make an alteration of the Vs. Seeker that can detect their auras…We’ll hit gold. Or despair.”

Lupine nods. "Got it...I'll get started right away," the Delcatty proceeds to clear a table that was previously full with seemingly random pieces of machinery and berries and starts to pull out a device with a screen, some tools, and some notes.
26th Nov 2021, 7:26 PM #58
Rift knocks at the door to the office where Irena and Keres are. "Can I come in?"
For some reason the hair on the left side of my head is producing static electricity. You know, the kind when you tap someone on the shoulder and then get shocked? Yeah, that. Please send help. I don't want to get struck by lightning.
26th Nov 2021, 7:27 PM #59
The Alolan PokeNerd:(OH I can change it jfffggohff- it can just be like the user is able to charm/manipulate Pokèmon into doing something-)

Lupine nods. "Got it...I'll get started right away," the Delcatty proceeds to clear a table that was previously full with seemingly random pieces of machinery and berries and starts to pull out a device with a screen, some tools, and some notes.

“And if you ever need some more components, I’d be more than happy to accompany you in a visit to Shifting Rust Valley…”

Merged Doublepost:

The Alolan PokeNerd:(OH I can change it jfffggohff- it can just be like the user is able to charm/manipulate Pokèmon into doing something-)

(…So, Attract with extra steps, and more powerful?)

Merged Doublepost:

enderman-lover:Rift knocks at the door to the office where Irena and Keres are. "Can I come in?"

“…Sure.” The Espeon mutters, loudly enough for the Pokémon to hear.
26th Nov 2021, 7:38 PM #60
They float inside the room and take a seat across from Irena. "So..." They began. "It looks like you two need some mon' to go on missions to gather information on the Stones? Am I correct?"
For some reason the hair on the left side of my head is producing static electricity. You know, the kind when you tap someone on the shoulder and then get shocked? Yeah, that. Please send help. I don't want to get struck by lightning.
Forum > Forum games > Pokémon RP `Mark`s Guild`, interest and information point.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 112