Forum > Forum games > Pokémon RP `Mark`s Guild`, interest and information point.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 111
26th Nov 2021, 7:39 PM #61
“…Pretty much. Or just create chaos. Both are just fine…”
26th Nov 2021, 7:41 PM #62
"Can I go? I am a Psychic type, so doing those would be pretty easy for me."
For some reason the hair on the left side of my head is producing static electricity. You know, the kind when you tap someone on the shoulder and then get shocked? Yeah, that. Please send help. I don't want to get struck by lightning.
26th Nov 2021, 7:42 PM #63
“…Sure, just don’t get yourself killed without praying for Yveltal to take your body, if it comes to it…”
26th Nov 2021, 7:48 PM #64
"OH, haha. As if that would happen. Well, I'll be back tomorrow." They casually float out the door.
For some reason the hair on the left side of my head is producing static electricity. You know, the kind when you tap someone on the shoulder and then get shocked? Yeah, that. Please send help. I don't want to get struck by lightning.
26th Nov 2021, 7:49 PM #65
i95las:(…So, Attract with extra steps, and more powerful?)

(Basically! ^^ Think of it as like a powerful mix of Charm/Attract and Hypnosis.)

i95las:“And if you ever need some more components, I’d be more than happy to accompany you in a visit to Shifting Rust Valley…”

Lupine nods. "Sounds like a good plan to me: I'm gonna need some less conductive metal than the material I'm currently using to make this," they put the machine they were fiddling with down and grabbed some other, finished inventions from some cubbyholes in their lab.

- - -

Casey makes some further progress on his story. Two of the characters, one plucky, headstrong, young, and the other older, cooler-headed, and smarter, we’re battling, and the two just encountered the main villain in disguise. Casey lifted up the filled in page and re-read what he wrote. The Sobble liked it so far, but he felt like it was a bit messy and could use some cleaning up… he wondered if he could take it home to work on it later, in his free time.
26th Nov 2021, 7:50 PM #66
(It wouldn't be a role-play without one of my Minccino character ;3)
Hazel sauntered into Mr. Grumpy's classroom, looking quite non-plussed about being incredibly late.
"Good morning, Mr. Grumpy!" Hazel sat down in the desk to the right of Cloe's and got to work.
'n**2' Hazel wrote.
26th Nov 2021, 8:08 PM #67
(Hey, @enderman-lover, not to pressure you, but I just wanted to let you know that Cole responded to Aster earlier. It's the last post on page two, I think you might have accidentally missed it)
26th Nov 2021, 8:10 PM #68
RozMatozz:(It wouldn't be a role-play without one of my Minccino character ;3)
Hazel sauntered into Mr. Grumpy's classroom, looking quite non-plussed about being incredibly late.
"Good morning, Mr. Grumpy!" Hazel sat down in the desk to the right of Cloe's and got to work.
'n**2' Hazel wrote.

"Hello Hazel, I noticed that you are very late. Take a guess as to where you're heading. Hint: it rhymes with 'ear'."

Well, he did run a DnD campaign. To get Roy over his breakup.
26th Nov 2021, 8:13 PM #69
(Yeah, sorry. I also think I missed Joan's reply as well.)

Aster looked back at Cole. "Well, it's been a pleasure to meet you."

Rift held the document that Joan gave them. "Time to go wreak some havoc. Steel types? This should be easy." He left the Order's base and headed to the town.
26th Nov 2021, 8:16 PM #70
CaptainSkitty:"Hello Hazel, I noticed that you are very late. Take a guess as to where you're heading. Hint: it rhymes with 'ear'."

Hazel considered that for a moment. "Cafetiere? I do like Kalosian drinks, they're very warming."
26th Nov 2021, 8:21 PM #71
“Sometimes I believe that some of you should be in lower grades.” Lovel groaned. “The answer is ‘here’.”

(While his name is Lovel, the common nickname is Mr. Grumpy.)

26th Nov 2021, 8:25 PM #72
Hazel smiled at Lovel. "I'm already here, Mr. Grumpy."
26th Nov 2021, 8:33 PM #73
enderman-lover:(Yeah, sorry. I also think I missed Joan's reply as well.)

Aster looked back at Cole. "Well, it's been a pleasure to meet you."

(It's fine, don't worry about it)

Cole nodded.

"It's a pleasure to meet you too!" he said, "So, if you don't mind me asking, can you tell me a little about this "Guild" place the Chandelure mentioned before?" the Quilava asked, wanting to know a bit more about the Guild before he tried going there.
26th Nov 2021, 8:35 PM #74
Mr. Grumpy’s face is turning a bright red in rage. “Try this!”
He said, writing a harder equation on the board*. “Tell me exactly what this equals!”

* = ((((-1)-8)*(8+63)/(381/(528/3))*((628+72)*(-7)-96

26th Nov 2021, 8:37 PM #75
"Of course! I'm actually heading there right now. It's a place where teams of pokemon go on missions or complete tasks for others. These can range from finding a lost item to saving a child from a mystery dungeon." He said as they walked.
26th Nov 2021, 8:43 PM #76
"*," Hazel told him.
26th Nov 2021, 8:49 PM #77
You know exactly what I mean Hazel!

26th Nov 2021, 8:53 PM #78
enderman-lover:"Of course! I'm actually heading there right now. It's a place where teams of pokemon go on missions or complete tasks for others. These can range from finding a lost item to saving a child from a mystery dungeon." He said as they walked.

"Oh, thanks!" Cole responded, walking alongside Aster as he listened to the Noivern's explanation, "Mystery Dungeons?" he asked, "Aren't those dangerous?" Cole knew what Mystery Dungeons were, but he didn't really know a whole lot about them, mainly just that they were dangerous and that they also changed whenever you went inside them, or something like that.
26th Nov 2021, 8:57 PM #79
Hazel wrote more things on her notebook. "Are you quite sure you wrote that correctly, Mr. Grumpy?" The Minccino held up her sheet of paper where she had written down and highlighted some of the equation. "There are some parenthesis that don't fit correctly anywhere." She pointed to the offending symbols.
26th Nov 2021, 8:57 PM #80
"Well... they can be if you don't have the right experience. The smaller ones normally have the least ferals, so we train there. The dungeons get larger with more time, so that let's us get used to them." He explained.
Forum > Forum games > Pokémon RP `Mark`s Guild`, interest and information point.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 111