Forum > Forum games > Pokémon RP `Mark`s Guild`, interest and information point.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 111
26th Nov 2021, 10:03 PM #101
"Looks like we're almost there." Aster told Cole, motioning to the building in front of them.
For some reason the hair on the left side of my head is producing static electricity. You know, the kind when you tap someone on the shoulder and then get shocked? Yeah, that. Please send help. I don't want to get struck by lightning.
26th Nov 2021, 10:04 PM #102
artistpanda5:(So how soon would Aster and Cole reach the guild?)

(A few minutes. So, they can bump into Zack`s group.)
26th Nov 2021, 10:05 PM #103
"D*** it- I forgot to turn on lab security-" Lupine hisses, dashing back into their lab. Around a couple minutes later, muffled but angry yowling and cussing is heard. "F*** IT, F*** IT, F*** THAT BLASTED S***HOLE OF B****S!" Lupine makes their way back from the lab, fuming. "They. F***ing. Took. My. Metal. A F***ING GAIN," they spat.
26th Nov 2021, 10:19 PM #104
enderman-lover:"Looks like we're here." Aster told Cole, motioning to the building in front of them.

"Alright," Cole said as he looked at the building up ahead. It stood out a bit more from the other buildings the Quilava had seen so far.
26th Nov 2021, 10:21 PM #105
The Alolan PokeNerd:"D*** it- I forgot to turn on lab security-" Lupine hisses, dashing back into their lab. Around a couple minutes later, muffled but angry yowling and cussing is heard. "F*** IT, F*** IT, F*** THAT BLASTED S***HOLE OF B****S!" Lupine makes their way back from the lab, fuming. "They. F***ing. Took. My. Metal. A F***ING GAIN," they spat.

``W-who?!`` Kenza and Zack simultaneously ask, clearly worried.
26th Nov 2021, 10:27 PM #106
i95las:``W-who?!`` Kenza and Zack simultaneously ask, clearly worried.

"One of the b****s from the f***ing Order," Lupine hissed. "I checked the security cams, and it showed an Elgyem, plain as day, stealing my scrap metal and even a couple of my larger inventions." The Delcatty pulled out their VS Seeker and waved it in front of the two 'mon's faces. "We were lucky that was all the little mother f***er stole. If they had stolen this or something else extremely valuable, we all would be screwed. I set my lab security to 100% lethal, so I'd recommend you stay away from it for a while- but hopefully that little b**** will come back and get fried to a dead crisp."
26th Nov 2021, 10:29 PM #107
``...Ah. I see...`` Is all Kenza can mutter in response, while the Shinx just remains silent.
26th Nov 2021, 10:37 PM #108
“Well then, let’s f***ing go-“ Lupine says with sarcastic, over-the-top cheerfulness as they stroll to the door. “Let’s go to this blasted MD and go gather not even enough metal to make a f***ing dent in what the b****es stole-“
26th Nov 2021, 11:10 PM #109
Joan watched as Rift collected all the devices from the machine and brought them back to the order.

Joan: Not bad, darling. But watch how a master does it.

Joan teleports herself and Rift to the Shifting Rust Valley mystery dungeon. Focusing, she uses Psychic to tear off metal chunks from environment and Pokemon alike. Collecting various useful bits and bobs.
Finally she teleported herself, Rift and the bits and bobs back to the Order's location.

Joan: How's that?
26th Nov 2021, 11:44 PM #110
“Pssst-“ Casey turns and waves to Solar, holding his spiral notebook close to his chest. “What’re you writing about?”
27th Nov 2021, 1:39 AM #111
“Um, sir,” Chloe says to Mr. Grumpy, “I don’t think this equation is mathematically solvable…”

27th Nov 2021, 2:17 AM #112
Rift looked at the scraps, impressed. "But did you really need to rip off the top of that Bronzong?" They asked.
For some reason the hair on the left side of my head is producing static electricity. You know, the kind when you tap someone on the shoulder and then get shocked? Yeah, that. Please send help. I don't want to get struck by lightning.
27th Nov 2021, 2:24 AM #113
Joan: Yes. It's part of my aesthetic.

Joan said matter of factly.

Meanwhile

Mistry completed reading the book. Based on the information in the book, the Stones of Life shifted location often but were typically guarded by powerful Pokemon. By finding these Pokemon, he could find the stones. Mistry returned the book to the shelf and teleported back to his room in the guild.
27th Nov 2021, 2:28 AM #114
"Your aesthetic is weird. But, if I may ask, what are we using these for? Also, did you know that the mon I took the steel from are working on something that looks dangerous? I managed to sneak a gear from the very inside. Almost unnoticeable." They laughed a bit.
27th Nov 2021, 2:36 AM #115
Keres is pacing(floating?) and muttering to herself. She’s using her telepathy to hold up simultaneously a map, her notes, and the ancient-looking book, and is crossing out locations on the map with a pencil. She nearly bumps into the humongous pile of scrap metal but swerves around it last minute. The Reuinclus raises her eyebrows slightly at the pile. That was fast…seems a bit like overkill though- do we even actually need all this metal? I guess having a large stock on hand won’t kill anyone, she thinks.
27th Nov 2021, 2:37 AM #116
"Oh, hi Keres." Rift waves.
27th Nov 2021, 2:44 AM #117
The Alolan PokeNerd:“Well then, let’s f***ing go-“ Lupine says with sarcastic, over-the-top cheerfulness as they stroll to the door. “Let’s go to this blasted MD and go gather not even enough metal to make a f***ing dent in what the b****es stole-“

Cole continued towards the entrance to the guild alongside Aster, not anticipating that anyone is about to exit.
27th Nov 2021, 2:46 AM #118
"I hear a LOT of 'mon..." Aster said to Cole.
27th Nov 2021, 2:49 AM #119
enderman-lover:"Oh, hi Keres." Rift waves.

Keres waves briefly before continuing on her pacing route as she swerved around the pile of metal.

artistpanda5:Cole continued towards the entrance to the guild alongside Aster, not anticipating that anyone is about to exit.

Lupin opens the door right in Cole’s face, slamming the door in his muzzle much like a comical moment in an anime or something. The Delcatty huffs, not noticing that they had hit the Quilava because they were focused on examining the VS Seeker. They noticed that Rift had stolen a gear from it for some reason (Probably to sabotage me, the little b****-) but they weren’t that concerned- it was one of the components they were going to replace anyways.
27th Nov 2021, 2:57 AM #120
enderman-lover:"I hear a LOT of 'mon..." Aster said to Cole.

"Huh?" Cole asked, "What do you-"

The Alolan PokeNerd:Lupin opens the door right in Cole’s face, slamming the door in his muzzle much like a comical moment in an anime or something. The Delcatty huffs, not noticing that they had hit the Quilava because they were focused on examining the VS Seeker. They noticed that Rift had stolen a gear from it for some reason (Probably to sabotage me, the little b****-) but they weren’t that concerned- it was one of the components they were going to replace anyways.

Cole yelped as the door hit him right in the face.

"Ouch!" he said, getting up and using his paw to clutch his nose, which was now bleeding slightly after the door had slammed in his face. "Ow, my nose…" the Quilava muttered.