Forum > Forum games > Pokémon RP `Mark`s Guild`, interest and information point.
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84
4 days ago, 3:30 AM #1541
Chunck.co:He turns his attention to Addison as states tiredly rubbing his eyes "From w-what I can gather since you're clocking in. Susan got delivered letter from the landlord, Cheech, that annouced will be once again increasing the bill for the electricity on this fine establishment. IHoppip that already somehow managing to run 24/7 business smoothly with comparedly small staff on board. Two months for new establishment with only small increase in hired staff such as my transference, working overtime in the Tourist Alleyway. Letter got the rest on edge. Or maybe I got it wrong." As the eggs finish frying to perfection.

Zone would groan as leant back while using psychic to lift by using spatula putting the fried eggs and sunny-side up chansey eggs onto their respective plates, which is half of the Order, then starts pulling out feral tepig bacon strips into the frying pan.

As he teleports over to another pot of spicy curry stirring it he states distraught "At this time of Night?! Already doing overtime as is, I don't need bad news stacked on with evalution on that menu."
[Somewhere in the 9-12 pm range.]

As yawns his drowsiness settling in, despite his latent complaining until the main chef had returned, he continued to perform rather outstanding cooking despite that.
He uses psychic to put the cooked tepig bacon strips onto the series of plates to finish the order.

"Ahh what do we do what do we do! We need to serve him the best! Or he'll close us down! I need this job so I can live my dream!" Susan frets. Tori returns to the kitchen, having overheard everything "I think it's time to attempt what we've always failed at! The Spicy Enigma Berry Leek Combo curry!" He said, Susans eyes go wide
4 days ago, 3:32 AM #1542
AJtheEevee:I watch him as I blink and shurg a bit. Hmm who is this mark fellow.

Julius gives off disappointed expression as exhales facepalming.

He remarks "I said it few times now. He is the Owner of the Guild in this town. The Guild Master, Arcanine. You wanted to find him."

Julius the Iggybuff ponders if he had knocked on the door loud enough.
4 days ago, 5:49 AM #1543

Mango Cat:Axislotl
*illuminati theme*

enderman-lover:(Realization intensifies. Artzo what have we found out???)

(Oh no! You found me out! XD In all seriousness, though, that wasn't my intention, but it's certainly a convenient coincidence. :3)

enderman-lover:Rift grabs the seeds and breaks them up into smaller pieces. He gently opened Axis's mouth and dropped the fragments in, urging him to swallow.

As Rift places the Reviver Seeds into Axis's mouth, the Meditite shoots forward into a sitting position and coughs violently as the medical properties of the seed start to work it's magic. There seem to be some bits of seed shards lodged in Axis's throat, but at least he seems conscious. His breathing is uncomfortable due to the seed, but he's stable despite the fact his hands are now held to his throat.
"Wha-! What's going on?!" He managed to choke out, before he continues his coughing fit. He seems shocked and very out of it. He's not quite sure where he is or what happened. It may take him a moment to get situated. Perhaps some water may relieve his esophagus in the meantime?

4 days ago, 6:37 AM #1544
“Oh…I’m sorry to hear that, sir.” Zack replies at Aiden’s first statement.
“Sweet! The sooner we get out of here, the sooner we can go home and sleep…” Lucina then says, regarding Aiden’s second statement, while rushing towards the stairs.
“I mean, she does have a point…” Ruby replies to the Sylveon’s statement. But instead of rushing towards Lucina, she starts to get closer, and closer, to Zack.
The Shinx, seeing this, stares at Aiden, his gaze seeking help.

A few groans can be heard from behind the beaten door, clearly of annoyance.
“Just give me a moment…” A clearly feminine voice then shouts, before, hardly pressed on the floor, footsteps can be heard approaching the door way.
The next moment, the door is unlocked and opened. Standing really close to the door way, on the other side as the visitors, is a Sylveon. Sepia’s fur looks as if a mowing machine recently went over it, but she somehow didn’t loose a single speckle of it.
“What do you wish from the household of the Ire family?” She then asks, in a polite, but clearly tired, voice.
4 days ago, 1:28 PM #1545
(Chunck.co, I’m pretty sure Addison was talking to Kana, which is APN’s character…?)

4 days ago, 2:20 PM #1546
Artzolotl:

(Oh no! You found me out! XD In all seriousness, though, that wasn't my intention, but it's certainly a convenient coincidence. :3)

As Rift places the Reviver Seeds into Axis's mouth, the Meditite shoots forward into a sitting position and coughs violently as the medical properties of the seed start to work it's magic. There seem to be some bits of seed shards lodged in Axis's throat, but at least he seems conscious. His breathing is uncomfortable due to the seed, but he's stable despite the fact his hands are now held to his throat.
"Wha-! What's going on?!" He managed to choke out, before he continues his coughing fit. He seems shocked and very out of it. He's not quite sure where he is or what happened. It may take him a moment to get situated. Perhaps some water may relieve his esophagus in the meantime?

"You're back!" Rift shouts out as tears well in his eyes. "I was so worried about you!" He hesitates, but goes in for a gentle hug.
4 days ago, 2:26 PM #1547
Chunck.co:Julius gives off disappointed expression as exhales facepalming.

He remarks "I said it few times now. He is the Owner of the Guild in this town. The Guild Master, Arcanine. You wanted to find him."

Julius the Iggybuff ponders if he had knocked on the door loud enough.

I sit beside him as I wait. Sorry my mind not the best nowadays. I watch for the door to open up.
4 days ago, 3:35 PM #1548
Saiki and filo finish there food and leaves the money on the table before running out the restaurant and setting up camp nearby the town
4 days ago, 3:40 PM #1549
i95las:
“Maybe they did.” Maria starts. “But that’s all in the past, and if your presumably smart a** didn’t notice, they are currently trying to fix said issues, one step at the time. Starting with the Stones.”
“Also, if you’d have actually been paying attention earlier and to what actually happens around the Guild, you would have known that…” The Vaporeon then starts talking again, after a few minutes. “…That I’m a Grade 5 Explorer…Which means…” She then shoots a geyser of water into one of the trees nearby, making it explode in a rain of splinters. Thankfully, they all fall only a few steps away from the group, . “I’m powerful enough to carry your sorry b**** and b****less ass of yours during combat with our enemies, which…Surprise! Will try to murder us. Or, in your case, kidnap you. Then torture you into helping them. Or buy you into that, you loyalty less, greedy cat.”

Lupine snorts. "Sure, you're strong- for an Arceus d*** mortal. But do we really need you? We got five literally f***ing GODS on our side that could easily dispatch you in battle, typial disadvantage or not."

CaptainSkitty:Upon hearing Lupine's remark, Statera growled. We had nothing to do with that damned war! They barked. Life and Destruction are on thin ice for their actions and we're fixing Life's mess! Destruction is probably planning something to get back at Life, to which Life will try to one-up. I'd like to see YOU prevent a war...
Quiqui flattened their ears; angry at Lupine's disrespect but also perhaps a little ashamed. They couldn't help but feel guilty about the War despite Statera's points. Quiqui and Statera were practically the head Cores, after all, their siblings did as they told them to. Quiqui had seen the War as a blip in the continuum; a brief conflict quickly resolved over time. They hadn't made an effort to stop it until it was too late. Now, was it really such a stretch to blame it on Zygarde?

The skin on Jingyi's back spiked a little bit as she heard Lupine's rant about Legendaries. The Orange Core knew that it would be beyond naive to believe that all mortals loved and worshiped the gods, but he wasn't expecting such a putrid hatred like this. Jingyi flattered their ears and growled softly, glaring at Lupine.

Nigh sighed. Arguing over something as simple as won't get us anywhere. But please mortal, do have a bit of respect. Nigh said.

noblejanobii: 'The role of the legendaries in the war back then matters little now don't you think. That was then and this is now. Even immortals make mistakes, yes? So think of it this way. Any mistakes or regrets they have, they'll harbor for years, centuries, or even longer. They'll have to live with that guilt and regret for their entire immortality until eventually they try to rectify it. Or become so self absorbed they ignore the all consuming guilt that comes with starting or failing to intervene in a war. Who's to say the legendaries, wherever they might be, aren't trying to rectify for past mistakes right now?' Xinyi tilted xer head and smiled before looking at xer siblings. 'Now that we're all caught up, shall we proceed towards our destination? Which of the stones are we headed for next?' Xinyi asked.

Lupine smirks at Statera, Maria, Jingyi, and Nigh's responses. "Whether they're working to fix it or not, it's still their fault in the first place- for either causing the war or not jumping in sooner- interpret as you wish." As Xinyi spoke, Lupine looked at xem with a critical expression on their face. "Being weighed down by guilt for centuries is the least they deserve for causing this mess in the first place."

noblejanobii: Addison walked in the back and clocked in, putting on their uniform and name tag before pausing when she saw Citrus in Hangry Mode. Oh this was a bad time. The Indeedee quickly slid out of the kitchen and out into the front of the restaurant. Upon spotting Kana, he heads over. "What's got the boss all in a fuss?" they asked.

Kana is looking more than a little tired from zooming around all evening. "Glad you're here," he sighed, picking up several menus for a large party that just came in. "You think everyone would be asleep this time of night- oh! Um, it's not great- the landlord upped the rent by 200 Pokè per month. And-" Kana leans over so they can see behind Addison. The Alolan Raichu's eye grow wide. "-I think he's here now to evaluate us-"

Chunck.co:He turns his attention to Addison as states tiredly rubbing his eyes "From w-what I can gather since you're clocking in. Susan got delivered letter from the landlord, Cheech, that annouced will be once again increasing the bill for the electricity on this fine establishment. IHoppip that already somehow managing to run 24/7 business smoothly with comparedly small staff on board. Two months for new establishment with only small increase in hired staff such as my transference, working overtime in the Tourist Alleyway. Letter got the rest on edge. Or maybe I got it wrong." As the eggs finish frying to perfection.

(Hey...Chunck.co, can you please refrain from answering questions and/or butting into interactions that are specifically for one of my characters? I don't mind if you want to join in after I interact/answer the question, but please don't butt in like this)
4 days ago, 3:44 PM #1550
(Sorry about that, they went to the kitchen, Zone is in kitchen. I can edit it, I was just mass replying instead pretending their not there in the kitchen.)
4 days ago, 3:48 PM #1551
(Well yeah but Addison asked the question once they were out of the kitchen)

4 days ago, 3:51 PM #1552
The Alolan PokeNerd:Lupine snorts. "Sure, you're strong- for an Arceus d*** mortal. But do we really need you? We got five literally f***ing GODS on our side that could easily dispatch you in battle, typial disadvantage or not."

The skin on Jingyi's back spiked a little bit as she heard Lupine's rant about Legendaries. The Orange Core knew that it would be beyond naive to believe that all mortals loved and worshiped the gods, but he wasn't expecting such a putrid hatred like this. Jingyi flattered their ears and growled softly, glaring at Lupine.

Nigh sighed. Arguing over something as simple as won't get us anywhere. But please mortal, do have a bit of respect. Nigh said.

Lupine smirks at Statera, Maria, Jingyi, and Nigh's responses. "Whether they're working to fix it or not, it's still their fault in the first place- for either causing the war or not jumping in sooner- interpret as you wish." As Xinyi spoke, Lupine looked at xem with a critical expression on their face. "Being weighed down by guilt for centuries is the least they deserve for causing this mess in the first place."

Kana is looking more than a little tired from zooming around all evening. "Glad you're here," he sighed, picking up several menus for a large party that just came in. "You think everyone would be asleep this time of night- oh! Um, it's not great- the landlord upped the rent by 200 Pokè per month. And-" Kana leans over so they can see behind Addison. The Alolan Raichu's eye grow wide. "-I think he's here now to evaluate us-"

(Hey...Chunck.co, can you please refrain from answering questions and/or butting into interactions that are specifically for one of my characters? I don't mind if you want to join in after I interact/answer the question, but please don't butt in like this)

“Oh, yeah. That might be the case…” Maria starts, with a sigh.
“But I also represent Mark. So, therefore, I have access to all of his connections from around the Akona Region, which can be used in order to raise the chances of our mission succeeding. And without me to represent him…Well, that won’t be the case anymore.”
4 days ago, 3:52 PM #1553
Mango Cat:(Well yeah but Addison asked the question once they were out of the kitchen)

(It was rather late when replied I just didn't want be disrespectful to you. I will edit accordingly. I'll likely make this mistake again cause I don't ignore people, not trying be rude though. That was one of slower replies too cause did refrain and wait. I didn't read it right, sorry. I not trying butt into others interactions do apologize)
4 days ago, 3:53 PM #1554
Mirror finished his curry and left the Poke on the table. He left IHOPIP.
4 days ago, 3:54 PM #1555
Ren waits to see if anyone would walk into stake and shaymin
4 days ago, 4:03 PM #1556
Chunck.co:(It was rather late when replied I just didn't want be disrespectful to you. I will edit accordingly. I'll likely make this mistake again cause I don't ignore people, not trying be rude though. That was one of slower replies too cause did refrain and wait. I didn't read it right, sorry. I not trying butt into others interactions do apologize)

(Now to hope others can edit there replies accordingly if willing to so it doesn't mess with the flow of the roleplay. If not understand, I just misread it unfortunately. Can't remove these replies... @-@ I just woke up was fairly hectic. Sorry for all these out of character replies. Could edit into roleplay replies but that get even more confusing)
4 days ago, 4:08 PM #1557
random eevee child:Saiki and filo finish there food and leaves the money on the table before running out the restaurant and setting up camp nearby the town

Susan walks out of the kitchen, seeing that they left, she collects the money. "No tip!? Uhhh when am I ever going to get enough money!" she grumbled.
4 days ago, 5:01 PM #1558
Filo and saiki spent all of there money on the food so they couldn't give her a tip )
4 days ago, 5:50 PM #1559
Kittyking2:Susan hears a ding at the door, a kind looking Nidorina walks in "Hello and welcome to IHOPPIP! is it just you?"

Following after the Nidorina come Cheech, coming ot evaluate the restaurant. "Ok then table for two, right this way" she said handing the menus. "I'll be back shortly to get your orders" Susan said. She rushed to the kitchen "Citrus! We have a situation, Cheech is here to evaluate us!"

Citrus practically jumped five feet into the air at this. "Arceus!" He swore under his breath. Citrus shot into the staff room and fumbled to open a small-ish box in a drawer. Getting it open, the Minccino gulped down an Oran, and counted calmly to ten. Hunger Switch activated.

(SO my new headcanon on how Hunger Switch works outside of game mechanics, whenever Citrus is hungry <which he almost always is> and he loses control of his emotions, Hunger Switch activates. That makes it a broader scale of emotions, so 'hangry' could easily be 'hepressed' 'hanxiety', or even henvy if he's not careful. Citrus has a small private store of food for calming purposes. Just now, Citrus was probably hanxious.)

Stepping out of the staff room, he called, "Marmalade? Where's my assistant manager?"
4 days ago, 7:44 PM #1560
enderman-lover:"You're back!" Rift shouts out as tears well in his eyes. "I was so worried about you!" He hesitates, but goes in for a gentle hug.

Axis is still in a state of shock. His hands are still close to his sore throat until Rift hugs him. "Rift...?" he manages to squeak out. His voice is very hoarse. Axis coughs a couple more times, trying to keep them in his hands as best he can. "Where are we? What happened? Did we find the Forest Bane? Oh Arceus, how long was I out?!" At the last question, he moves away from from Rifts hug, not because he didn't want it, but because of his sudden realization that he really had fainted. He seems to be more energetic then he was before he passed out at least, but still not fully aware of his surroundings.
Forum > Forum games > Pokémon RP `Mark`s Guild`, interest and information point.
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84