Forum > Forum games > Mark`s Guild, Character Submission place.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
"Mark`s Guild, Character Submission place.", 5 days ago, 1:29 PM #1
Anyone interested to participate in this RP, will need to have some characters. This will be the place to submit them.

Character sheet format
Name
Prefered pronouns
Sexuality (optional)
Move set
Backstory and/or additional notes.
5 days ago, 3:13 PM #2
Will we need a ref for them, or can we just sumbit the written form?
5 days ago, 3:19 PM #3
You can just submit the written form, as long as the information I asked for is present. No need for drawings, unless you feel like adding one.

Merged Doublepost:

Name-Mark
Age-50
Species-Arcanine
Prefered pronouns-He/Him
Sexuality-Heterosexual
Move Set
Fire Fang
Flamethrower
Roar
Helping Hand
Backstory/Additional notes
Mark is the Guild Master of New Eve`s Town Guild. He got this position from the mayor, for his efforts in keeping peace throught New Eve Town, when it was decided for a Guild to be made. With the funding gotten, alongside his position, the Arcanine restored the Guild`s building into a place which can act as a the Guild, a kindergarten, a school and a highschool, simultaneously.
Personality wise, he is really calm, and kind, managing to remain calm even in the most dire of situations. Because of this, whenever he does get nervous, or furious, it is said that a volcano erupts somewhere in the Akona region.
5 days ago, 3:37 PM #4
I just finished drawing my character when I saw this. XD

Rift

Elglyem

They/he/she

Pansexual

Telepathy (ability)

Teleport, Meteor beam, Steel wing, Rain dance (this too!!!)

Rift is blind, and because of this was left to die at a young age. Yveltal's followers found them and took him in. They secretly hate these 'mon, and wants to do good for the world. They use their psychic abilities to see, but this can be easily disrupted.
5 days ago, 3:42 PM #5
Name-Sepia
Age-52
Species-Sylveon
Prefered pronouns-She/Her
Sexuality-Bisexual
Move Set
Quick Attack
Protect
Swift
Attract
Backstory/Additional notes
Sepia is Mark`s wife. Unlike her husband, Sepia doesn`t care about maintaining peace or making a name for herself, only acting as a house wife that occasionally helps her neighbourhood. But just like her husband, she is kind with anyone, as long as they don`t annoy her, no matter their background.
5 days ago, 3:45 PM #6
If you want a ref sheet of Rift, I put them in my art dump. I couldn't copy the link for some reason.
5 days ago, 3:51 PM #7
Alright, here are my characters! ^^

Name: Casey
Species: Sobble
Prefered pronouns: He/Him
Sexuality (optional): Undecided
Move set: Bind, Water Gun, Pound, Growl
Backstory and/or additional notes: A young Sobble attending the town's fifth grade class. It's his biggest dream to become a member of the Guild one day when he grows up, but at the moment, he's having a hard time finding the bravery to do so. He's shy at first, but once you get to know him, he's a kind, determined soul who wants to help the world. He stays with his aunt and uncle, who run the Welcoming Inn.

Name: Lupine
Species: Delcatty
Prefered pronouns: They/Them
Sexuality (optional): Pansexual
Move set: Payback, Facade, Fury Swipes, Heal Bell
Backstory and/or additional notes: A member of the Guild. They're an extremely intelligent Pokèmon, and their specialty is machinery and making inventions. They're not much of a fighter, rather using their creations to help protect them rather than their moves. They rarely actually go into dungeons, unless it's for material scavenging, but the Guild doesn't mind this, due to the fact that they can use Lupine's inventions as well. Lupine has been said to have a personality like sandpaper. They have a sharp, quick tounge and prefer to be alone.

Name: Keres
Species: Reuinclus
Prefered pronouns: She/Her
Sexuality (optional): Aromatic-Asexual
Move set: Pain Split, Psychic, Hammer Arm, Future Sight
Backstory and/or additional notes: One of the members of The Order of Yveltal. She's very quiet and mysterious, but extremely powerful. She joined the order because she believes that perhaps by destroying Akona, a better, less 'corrupt' region will arise from the ashes.
5 days ago, 3:55 PM #8
Ooooh, I love Keres! They'll make a great villan!
5 days ago, 3:58 PM #9
Name-Irina
Species-Espeon
Age-20
Prefered pronouns-She/Her
Sexuality-Lesbian
Move set
Psybeam
Swift
Quick Attack
Attract
Backstory/Additional info
Irina. A name that in the span of five years grew from reminding Pokémon that she is the daughter of the greatest researcher the region ever had, to reminding Pokémon why they should pray, in the span of just 5 years. She entered The Order of Yveltal when she was just 15, after murdering her younger brother, Andrei, as a sacrifice to Him. Since then, the Espeon has been raising in ranks and importance, thanks to her heinous crimes, finding herself as the leader of The Order after just 3 years. Because of this, all of Andrei`s relatives and friends, that are still alive, decided to stop Irina`s reign of terror, however possible.

Merged Doublepost:

The Alolan PokeNerd:Alright, here are my characters! ^^

Name: Casey
Species: Sobble
Prefered pronouns: He/Him
Sexuality (optional): Undecided
Move set: Bind, Water Gun, Pound, Growl
Backstory and/or additional notes: A young Sobble attending the town's fifth grade class. It's his biggest dream to become a member of the Guild one day when he grows up, but at the moment, he's having a hard time finding the bravery to do so. He's shy at first, but once you get to know him, he's a kind, determined soul who wants to help the world. He stays with his aunt and uncle, who run the Welcoming Inn.

Name: Lupine
Species: Delcatty
Prefered pronouns: They/Them
Sexuality (optional): Pansexual
Move set: Payback, Facade, Fury Swipes, Heal Bell
Backstory and/or additional notes: A member of the Guild. They're an extremely intelligent Pokèmon, and their specialty is machinery and making inventions. They're not much of a fighter, rather using their creations to help protect them rather than their moves. They rarely actually go into dungeons, unless it's for material scavenging, but the Guild doesn't mind this, due to the fact that they can use Lupine's inventions as well. Lupine has been said to have a personality like sandpaper. They have a sharp, quick tounge and prefer to be alone.

Name: Keres
Species: Reuinclus
Prefered pronouns: She/Her
Sexuality (optional): Aromatic-Asexual
Move set: Pain Split, Psychic, Hammer Arm, Future Sight
Backstory and/or additional notes: One of the members of The Order of Yveltal. She's very quiet and mysterious, but extremely powerful. She joined the order because she believes that perhaps by destroying Akona, a better, less 'corrupt' region will arise from the ashes.

All of these characters sound great! I can`t wait to see them in action!
5 days ago, 4:32 PM #10
What sort of limitations are there with the characters we can create? Are there any species that are off limits, etc.?
5 days ago, 4:48 PM #11
Well, no humans (unless you want to introduce a human turned Pokemon narative), or Legendary/Mythical/Extinct Pokemon, unless you can make them fit in the story.
5 days ago, 4:49 PM #12
Name - Igneous
Age - 32
Species - Chandelure
Preferred pronouns - He / Him
Sexuality (optional) - Straight
Moveset -
Shadow Ball
Will-O-Wisp
Pain Split
Inferno
Backstory and/or additional notes -
A spirit inhabiting a lantern. Runs a library in the town.

Name - Solar
Age - 11
Species - Larvesta
Preferred pronouns - They/Them
Sexuality (optional) - Straight
Moveset -
Ember
String Shot
Flame Charge
Absorb
Backstory and/or additional notes -
A child adopted by Igneous. One of Casey's classmates. Wants to take up running the library after they grow up. Always keeps a book on them to read. They tend to stay quiet since they generally read in their free time, however, if you try to talk to them, they will gladly talk to you.
According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground. The bee, of course, flies anyway because bees don't care what humans think is impossible.
5 days ago, 5:07 PM #13
Name- Aster

Age- 27

Species- Noivern

Pronouns- He/they

Sexuality- straight

Moveset- Boomburst, Air slash, Dragon pulse, Double team

Backstory and/or additional info-
Aster works night shift at the guild, and loves to spend time with the students in the day time. The rest of his free time is spent studying the legendary pokemon Xernias and Yveltal in hopes to meet one of them some day.
5 days ago, 5:14 PM #14
Name - Cole

Age - 18

Species - Quilava

Prefered pronouns - He/Him

Sexuality (optional) - Heterosexual

Move set -
Smokescreen
Flamethrower
Swift
Rollout

Backstory and/or additional notes. -

A Quilava who was born out in the wild, and lived there for most of his life. He recently had a close call involving some members of the Order of Yveltal, and lost his mother. After finding out about New Eve Town being nearby, he decided to go and live there, hoping to find more safety there. He's also slightly smaller than the average Quilava, being around 2'7" instead of 2'11" (Does all of this line up with the lore for this RP? I just want to be sure)
5 days ago, 5:15 PM #15
Name:Lucina
Species: Sylveon
Preferred pronouns: She/Her
Sexuality: Bisexual
Move set
Quick Attack
Protect
Swift
Attract
Backstory/Additional Info:
Lucina is the daughter of Mark and Sepia. Pressured by her father, she is part time a Poke-speech and Literature teacher at the public school of New Eve Town, part time Rescuer or Explorer at the Guild, and part time babysitter at the kindergarten. She can be quite a prank maker, happy go lucky girl, but the mention of Andrei will also remove the happy part. After all, their families were really close, and Andrei also was her very first crush…

Merged Doublepost:

artistpanda5:Name - Cole

Age - 18

Species - Quilava

Prefered pronouns - He/Him

Sexuality (optional) - Heterosexual

Move set -
Smokescreen
Flamethrower
Swift
Rollout

Backstory and/or additional notes. -

A Quilava who was born out in the wild, and lived there for most of his life. He recently had a close call involving some members of the Order of Yveltal, and lost his mother. After finding out about New Eve Town being nearby, he decided to go and live there, hoping to find more safety there. He's also slightly smaller than the average Quilava, being around 2'7" instead of 2'11" (Does all of this line up with the lore for this RP? I just want to be sure)

(Yup! Just, as long as his parents were conscious Pokémon. Because in this RP, most wild Pokémon are just Pokémon that act on instincts, unable of complex thoughts, mindlessly attacking Pokémon that are able of complex thoughts.)
5 days ago, 5:27 PM #16
Can we start RP on the main thread?
According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground. The bee, of course, flies anyway because bees don't care what humans think is impossible.
5 days ago, 5:32 PM #17
Name: Kenza
Species: Leafeon
Preferred pronouns: He/Him
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Move Set
Quick Attack
Charm
Copy Cat
Swift
Backstory/Additional info:
The father of Andrei and Irina. Since his debut in the world of historical and scientific research, 30 years ago, he has attained the title of ‘The Best Researcher the Akona Region ever had’, by managing to prove that the Stones of Life are more than just legends, and even managing to get one himself. But, what the public doesn’t know yet, is that said Stone was swiped from his possession 5 years ago, on the same day Irina joined The Order of Yveltal…

Merged Doublepost:

CaptainSkitty:Can we start RP on the main thread?

(Accidentally disliked, sorry!)
Sure! I’ll also write my first few paragraphs soon, heh…
5 days ago, 5:34 PM #18
I am loving how your Eevee characters are being continued across different universes.
5 days ago, 5:35 PM #19
Heh, yeah. There are around 7 different versions of Andrei, and each one is unique, one way or another, while still sharing some traits with the others. And the same goes for Irina, Lucina, Maria and Kenza.
5 days ago, 5:50 PM #20
i95las:(Yup! Just, as long as his parents were conscious Pokémon. Because in this RP, most wild Pokémon are just Pokémon that act on instincts, unable of complex thoughts, mindlessly attacking Pokémon that are able of complex thoughts.)

(Well yeah, his parents were conscious Pokémon. My idea is that Cole's family chose to live in the wild rather than living in any towns, as they felt that Towns softened Pokémon up too much and made them weaker and less capable due to the seemingly easier living conditions.)