Forum > Community Projects & Art Trades > I’ll Draw You Something from my Shoddy Hotel Room
Pages: 1 2
"I’ll Draw You Something from my Shoddy Hotel Room", 3 days ago, 8:52 PM #1
EDIT: No Longer Taking Requests. Thanks to everyone that did request. It was a blast!

Hey, this hotel I’m staying at is very cheap and really sucks. Thankfully, the room I’m in is alright compared to the rest of the place (y’know, other than the cigarette burns in the blanket, a ripped up chair, and broken lampshade). I knew this was how it was going to be beforehand, so don’t worry about that.

One thing they do have here is a desk, and I’m feeling like drawing at the moment. So let me draw you something! Since I don’t have a scanner, you get to have your drawing pictured awkwardly from a cell phone! Yay!

I’ll draw whatever you feel like really, just as long as it’s SFW. Your OCs, your dog, whatever the you want. One per person unless I do another round.

So yeah, as long as I don’t get murdered tonight that’s what I’ll do. So request away!
3 days ago, 8:54 PM #2
Draw the fish however you want because I have no idea what to request
3 days ago, 8:55 PM #3
jmluvsbob:Hey, this hotel I’m staying at is very cheap and really sucks. Thankfully, the room I’m in is alright compared to the rest of the place (y’know, other than the cigarette burns in the blanket, a ripped up chair, and broken lampshade). I knew this was how it was going to be beforehand, so don’t worry about that.

One thing they do have here is a desk, and I’m feeling like drawing at the moment. So let me draw you something! Since I don’t have a scanner, you get to have your drawing pictures awkwardly from a cell phone! Yay!

I’ll draw whatever you feel like really, just as long as it’s SFW. Your OCs, your dog, whatever the you want. One per person unless I do another round.

So yeah, as long as I don’t get murdered tonight that’s what I’ll do. So request away!

As it just fits my current mood and comic plot--- A GS scooter with mirrors and all flying over the white cliffs of Dover.
3 days ago, 9:01 PM #4
Please don't get murdered. I like you alive.

What led to this adventure? No need to share if you'd rather not.

Now for an art request... Thinking is too hard on Thanksgiving. Please draw a snoozing kitty if you have the motivation to do so.
3 days ago, 9:08 PM #5
Taking Names & Spitting Images
Draw me an alien buddy! An alien just for me!

...Lol, I stayed the night in a place like that once - the last room available in a run-down motel in Nampa, Idaho. The breakfast was watered-down coffee and stale gas station pastries; the room smelled like mildew and smoke, and had a broken TV. Big ol' crack right down the middle.

I have traveled through the state of Idaho twice and my opinion of it is... not high
3 days ago, 9:10 PM #6
I accept all of your requests and will work on them.

@Shuffle
Aw, thanks! I like you alive too. I’ll try not to get murdered. As for how I got on this adventure, I’m still getting over personal stuff and wanting to feel a bit of normalcy, so I decided not to go to my family’s for Thanksgiving. And I decided to have my own little thanksgiving adventure. I did some stuff earlier, but I’m now settled down here. I chose this cheap ass place because it was the closest thing to everything I wanted to do.

Now that I’m reading that back to myself, that does sound like the opposite of “normalcy” but it makes sense in my head and that’s what matters.
3 days ago, 9:16 PM #7
Ah, thank you. After I gave up to get drunk, I just scribbled that scene in a very quick sketch (less then two minutes), but I really prefer to see your drawing.
3 days ago, 9:17 PM #8
Ooh, if these are still open, can you draw a tuna fish playing the piano? I’ve had the “You can tune a piano but you can’t tuna fish!” joke living free rent in my head for far too long today.
3 days ago, 9:19 PM #9
Draw Lars Ulrich and the Lars Ulrich toilet.
3 days ago, 11:20 PM #10
I am back with some pictures. Spoilered because there’s a lot of them and possibly size also.

Fish:

GS Scooter Flying Over White Cliffs of Denver:

Snoozing Kitty:

Alien Buddy:

Tuna Fish Playing the Piano:

Lars Ulrich and the Lars Ulrich Toilet:

All the Pictures on One Page:
2 days ago, 12:09 AM #11
loved birds way before they were the word
These are all so great but the Lars Ulrich toilet is just KILLING ME

The alien buddy and their freaking “:3” mouth is cute too!
2 days ago, 12:13 AM #12
Oh my cod, tuna piano master is absolutely amazing. The rest of these are fantastic as well. Thank you so much for this! :D
2 days ago, 12:59 AM #13
I also I wasn't surrounded by family this Thanksgiving because I choose to. I just didn't want to eat their food and possible be around a crying baby.
Art request: My Julian character from Pac-man Ghosts Nightmares and Pinky from Pac-man Ghosts Random have a staring contest with Louise from Bob's Burgers laughing in the background.
2 days ago, 1:03 AM #14
Cuuuuuute! They're all so cool! Not gonna lie, my favorite is the alien. But I'm very happy with snoozing kitty too.
2 days ago, 2:34 AM #15
Hey! Idk if your still doing some requests but could you draw my avatar chilling with your avatar? Cause I think that it would be pretty cool! ^^

edit: Here's my other profile pic for reference!

2 days ago, 3:40 AM #16
Alright, going to bed soon so these will be the final two requests of the night. Thanks to everyone who suggested something! This was super fun and you really made my evening with these.

Staring Contest Between Julian and Pinky (with Louise from Bob’s Burgers in the Background):

Pinkie_draws_stuff’s Avatar Chilling with jmluvsbob’s Avatar:

Both Pictures on One Page:

2 days ago, 3:42 AM #17
jmluvsbob:Alright, going to bed soon so these will be the final two requests of the night. Thanks to everyone who suggested something! This was super fun and you really made my evening with these.

Staring Contest Between Julian and Pinky (with Louise from Bob’s Burgers in the Background):

Aye! Were vibing! Lol! Thanks for the sweet drawing! :D
2 days ago, 3:51 AM #18
jmluvsbob:Alright, going to bed soon so these will be the final two requests of the night. Thanks to everyone who suggested something! This was super fun and you really made my evening with these.

I loved the drawing. I'm laughing at it. That's how both Pinkie and Julian.
2 days ago, 7:23 AM #19
Taking Names & Spitting Images
I AM SO DELIGHTED

JM THESE ARE GOLD
2 days ago, 8:03 AM #20
jmluvsbob:I am back with some pictures. Spoilered because there’s a lot of them and possibly size also.

GS Scooter Flying Over White Cliffs of Denver:

I did this scene a bit small, so some of the details probably aren’t the greatest. Also not used to drawing cliffs / mountains or vehicles, so this one was a challenge. I think it came out pretty well overall.
[/spoiler]

Yes, very good!
Forum > Community Projects & Art Trades > I’ll Draw You Something from my Shoddy Hotel Room
Pages: 1 2