Forum > Community Projects & Art Trades > Cameos for TFTV!
Pages: 1
"Cameos for TFTV!", 9 days ago, 4:29 PM #1
Hello, folks. The time has finally come....FOR CAMEOS!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAAAAH!!

I'm offering character cameos for my comic "Tales From the Void", which originally started off as a daily gag-per-day series but is now transitioning into a sci-fi/fantasy adventure epic with an actual plot.

Please note that these won't just be background cameos. The characters wil have full speaking roles in the pages they're featured in, and they'll each be featured in one cameo page dedicated specifically to that particular character.

If you're interested in having your characters featured in the comic, please let me know in this thread and they'll be added.

Any type of character will be accepted (human, fantasy creature, anthro, animal, Pokemon, etc)

Okay, let's get this party started!!

Note: Submissions will remain open until January 21st!

Queue:

Jmluvsbob's Beatrice
Microraptor's Lorelei
Wynautwarrior's Tech
Stilldown's Ariane Eldar
Neilpert's Fange
Octopus Ink's Monroe Coyote
Nilloc04's Kenny the Canadian
Cartoonist_at_Large's Tony
noblejanobii's Lucky
RozMatozz's Carrie
9 days ago, 4:34 PM #2
Bea Bea.

Please accept this adorable little android woman.
9 days ago, 6:05 PM #3
the only safe place is the top shelf
Since Maxx has now cameoed in my comic, it's only right to offer one of my characters for cameo in return!

So, how about... Lorelei the Mermaid?
(As seen e.g.here, where she's transforming from human to her mermaid form.)
9 days ago, 6:36 PM #4
Cameo time baby! I hope you don't mind, but I'd like to see my gal Tech in the story. I understand if she's not what you're looking for but since this is a Sci-fi story now, and Tech is a cyborg I think she could work. Here is her bio if you want some info about her. (I really need to update her bio)

Spoilered because it's big

9 days ago, 8:10 PM #5
My character appeared there already and I always appreciate to see her again there, but no problem if it is reserved to newcomers.
9 days ago, 10:43 PM #6
Fange, my demon OC, as seen in the strip below. I would love to see him drawn in your style, he’s my little cinnamon apple.

9 days ago, 10:48 PM #7
If a page is still open, I'd like to volunteer my trickster demigod, MONROE COYOTE.

9 days ago, 11:05 PM #8
Oooh, thanks for all the requests so far, guys! All of your submissions have been accepted and added to the list.

@Stilldown I'd love to feature Ariane in TFTV! She's such an awesome character and I would like to work with her once again.
9 days ago, 11:23 PM #9
Do you think you can add my boi, Kenny the Canadian?
8 days ago, 10:58 AM #10
nilloc04:Do you think you can add my boi, Kenny the Canadian?

Okay, added!

Also, I just wanted to let everyone know that submissions will remain open until January 21st, so be sure to submit your requests before then!
8 days ago, 11:39 PM #11
How 'bout my good friend Tony Corvell? He'd be down with the whole 'guest-spot on a sci-fi series' thing, being a colossal man-child man-geek, and the owner of a comic book / pop culture supplies store! He's just under three feet tall, if that helps with scaling....

5 days ago, 7:51 AM #12
Cartoonist_at_Large:How 'bout my good friend Tony Corvell? He'd be down with the whole 'guest-spot on a sci-fi series' thing, being a colossal man-child man-geek, and the owner of a comic book / pop culture supplies store! He's just under three feet tall, if that helps with scaling....

Ooh, he'll make for a great cameo! I'll add him to the list.
4 days ago, 4:26 AM #13
How about my boy Lucky? Cameoing in comics is sorta a running gag of his. He’s 5’3 if you don’t count his ears, 6’3 if you do.
4 days ago, 4:58 AM #14
Carrie? Would you consider?
4 days ago, 10:43 AM #15
All requests are accepted and are added to the list!
2 days ago, 3:04 PM #16
Submissions close TOMORROW, folks! Be sure to place your submissions before the 21st.