Forum > Shameless Advertisement > Invincea and the Warriors from Hell
Pages: 1
"Invincea and the Warriors from Hell", 28th Jan 2022, 5:01 AM #1
Been a long time since I did the comics thing, but this year I wanted to finally get started on a story I have been wanting to tell for almost a decade now.

I'll be posting as full chapters at a time, so updates will be a bit slower than the usual webcomic pace since I tend to prefer reading things that way. I'm still aiming to get 1-2 chapters posted every month, so it should still be fairly regular.

Invincea and the Warriors from Hell is a fantasy adventure tribute to some of my very favorites in the genre from Beastmaster to Zelda. Following a warrior with her voice stolen away from birth, she seeks out justice in a violent and unfair world. It's all there; swords, battles, poison, true love, sports... Or, well, it will be.

You can get started with Chapter 1 for now, as everybody likes an origin story.

5th Feb 2022, 2:08 AM #2
Chapter 2 is here! And somewhat faster than I had expected. Kids can be mean, but Invincea is a tough one.

14th Feb 2022, 11:05 PM #3
Chapter 3 is up! The Komi Can't Communicate and Zelda influences get pretty blatant in this one but I'm not apologizing

22nd Feb 2022, 5:51 AM #4
Chapter 4 is here! Invincea must protect her home, but are her enemies really outside the walls of Hillsnest?

Also have finally gotten around to making a proper font so the placeholder font is going to be getting traded out this week, probably won't be making posts about that just know it's a thing that will be happening.

3rd Mar 2022, 6:27 AM #5
Chapter 5 is up! It's a dangerous world out there, but there's no turning back now.

14th Mar 2022, 6:56 PM #6
Chapter 6 complete! She's out of the frying pan for the moment, but where is she now? And who was that guy in the cape?

26th Mar 2022, 11:28 PM #7
Chapter 7 is posted! Merris has showed up late for probably the first time in his life, but he's not about to give up on Invincea. However there are others with different ideas...

6th Apr 2022, 10:52 PM #8
Chapter 8 is here! Invincea and Lon have begun their journey, but sometimes a road trip is a bit more about the people you're traveling with than the trip.

14th Apr 2022, 4:28 AM #9
Chapter 9 is up! Lon isn't much of a morning person, and Invincea isn't much of a talker, but maybe they can get along anyway.

30th Apr 2022, 10:04 PM #10
Chapter 10 is ready! There may be more to Lon than meets the eye, though it can be a bit difficult to notice with all the noise he makes.

14th May 2022, 9:26 PM #11
Cranking it up to Chapter 11! It's time for Invincea to meet some new friends.

28th May 2022, 1:29 AM #12
Chapter 12 is here! Invincea was never too good at games.

8th Jun 2022, 9:17 PM #13
The fun part of the tournament really kicks off in Chapter 13! Little do her new companions know, but Invincea specifically trained with a giant, so this is probably a piece of cake.

12 days ago, 10:42 AM #14
Chapter 14 is up! Trying to keep track of Invincea is like trying to keep tabs on a cat, if you hear something it's too late.