Forum > Community Projects & Art Trades > I will either draw your character as a character from the simpsons or in streetwear
Pages: 1 2
"I will either draw your character as a character from the simpsons or in streetwear", 10th May 2022, 9:38 PM #1
Hey y'all - im currently working on my next chapter which is a lot of repetitive work and stuck at home with a sick cat whose booty I gotta wipe occasionally (he fine). Since I spend too much time both rewatching reruns of the simpsons and saving pictures of impractical outfits i'd like to draw either or. Looking to work on some low commitment stuff to stave off boredom/burnout. I will either draw them as a character from the simpsons or as in some ~supercool~ streetwear - u decide.

Because I have almost 0 skill drawing anthro, human ocs only pls. Though if you want santas lil helper's/the hounds'/snowball V's head on a human body wearing supreme or something I got you. Plz provide some kind of reference. five slots for now, but might make more( I’m probably gonna make more but let me clear the queue first)

3 more slots, same rules w/caveat that the wait for these will be longer because fun OC projects is the carrot to bribe myself to do a page or two of inking,lol.

I'm done this round - thanks for all the people who gave me cool stuff to draw
1.he_xie (streetwear) Rachela
2.Timelapse11 (simpsons)Octavian
3.noblejanobii (streetwear)Amy
4. TwigTwiggy(streetwear)Dallan
5.random evee child (simpsons)Archer
6.microraptor Bettina Timmy (simpsons)
7.the alolan pokenerdThai (streetwear)
8.scottkrenner Technicolor Hairman(simpsons)

If you want the streetwear route specify your flavor of koolkid
[] artsy
[] atheleisure
[] goth/techwear
[] other (you gotta explain)
10th May 2022, 9:47 PM #2
Warning: may bite
Could I perhaps ask for a picture of my main woman wearing some cool ass streetwear stuff? Like a total hypebeast. Her name is Rachela. I want her to look like a cool kid.

Here's her big reference sheet (really big). Please ignore the text. Also this ref is kinda old but eh.

If you need a reference where 99% of her body is not covered I can try to find something too.

Thank you in advance and I will repay your kindness.
10th May 2022, 10:03 PM #3
goes fast
Ooh, I'd love to see how you'd draw my oc Octavian in the Simpsons style here's his ref
10th May 2022, 10:03 PM #4
Edited so as not to double post

@he_xie -
Hell yeah, and the references are fine. One follow up question (imma update the op for others).
pls pick the flavor of hypebeast
[] artsy
[] atheleisure
[] goth/techwear
[] other (you gotta explain)

@Timelapse11
I'll add you in! Aye now I got one of each
10th May 2022, 10:08 PM #5
I'm gonna say artsy 100%
10th May 2022, 10:09 PM #6
Upper Grass
I’d love to see you draw my OC, Amy, in atheleisure streetwear!
10th May 2022, 10:11 PM #7
@noblejanobii

I got you - added!
10th May 2022, 10:46 PM #8
If you can do Dallan please :D Perhaps in some Hispanic streetwear?
10th May 2022, 10:58 PM #9
Upper Grass
Hsgone:@noblejanobii

I got you - added!

Yay!!! Thanks so much in advance
10th May 2022, 11:44 PM #10
TwigTwiggy:If you can do Dallan please :D Perhaps in some Hispanic streetwear?

Yes ofc. Quick clarifier-I googled Hispanic streetwear and got a pretty diverse set of~lewks~ that presumably had Hispanic/Latinx folks wearing them and the odd day of the dead fit which seems hyper specific and likely not what you meant. If you could either describe the aesthetic more OR find me one pic of what you’re getting at, I’ll finesse it from there.
Two weeks ago, 12:02 AM #11
he_xie:I'm gonna say artsy 100%

Absolute lies, the only casual outfit slavs wear is Adidas tracksuits, you ain't fooling me.

Don't mind me, I'm here to shitpost, as tempting as it is to grab the last slot I'll leave it for other unfortunate soul.
Two weeks ago, 12:09 AM #12
evolutionary crossroad
How about my ghost child named archer

Edit: the color palette was somethingmy friend recommend me for him and I forgotto get rid of it when I saved the picture sorry about that image
Two weeks ago, 12:25 AM #13
random eevee child:How about my ghost child named archer

Edit: the color palette was somethingmy friend recommend me for him and I forgotto get rid of it when I saved the picture sorry about that Image

Yeah np- two qq- are you opting for simpsons style or streetwear (and if streetwear tell me the general aesthetic ~) and further in either case- keep to the color palette or nah?

windwyrm:shitposting smh

you surrrreee? I’d throw in a sixth slot for you~
Two weeks ago, 12:35 AM #14
That's gay but when you're done with these we can have a karmic art trade or something if you want. I put one of yours in uniform against their will, you put one of mine out of uniform (likely also against their will), and all will be in perfect balance or something.
Two weeks ago, 12:38 AM #15
evolutionary crossroad
Hsgone:Yeah np- two qq- are you opting for simpsons style or streetwear (and if streetwear tell me the general aesthetic ~) and further in either case- keep to the color palette or nah?

you surrrreee? I’d throw in a sixth slot for you~

How about the Simpsons

Edit: I FORGOT TO MENTION A CHARACTER. He gives me a bit of bart Simpson vibes from the way he acts so how about bart
Two weeks ago, 1:43 AM #16
Hsgone:Yes ofc. Quick clarifier-I googled Hispanic streetwear and got a pretty diverse set of~lewks~ that presumably had Hispanic/Latinx folks wearing them and the odd day of the dead fit which seems hyper specific and likely not what you meant. If you could either describe the aesthetic more OR find me one pic of what you’re getting at, I’ll finesse it from there.

Sure thing :D I barely stumbled across it while looking streetwear up.

Something from these folks would be nice like this outfit

Or by these folks this and that

And of course there is the Chicano though I'm not a big fan of it
Two weeks ago, 7:57 AM #17
windwyrm:Absolute lies, the only casual outfit slavs wear is Adidas tracksuits, you ain't fooling me.

Don't mind me, I'm here to shitpost, as tempting as it is to grab the last slot I'll leave it for other unfortunate soul.

I already drew them wearing Adidas tracksuits, I have this covered so I can ask for something else.
Two weeks ago, 12:40 PM #18
For @he_xie

For @Timelapse11 - lol now time for my shameful confession: this is my first attempt at simpsons style

Hope y'all like it! - the others are coming soon throughout the day

Merged Doublepost:

Double posting - so @noblejanobii knows I made good.

If double posting is a sin I will pray for my soul this Sunday and prolly never do it again.

hope you like it!

Edit:
!!! I now know what a merged double post means!!!!
Two weeks ago, 6:24 PM #19
goes fast
Hsgone:For @he_xie

For @Timelapse11 - lol now time for my shameful confession: this is my first attempt at simpsons style

Merged Doublepost:

If double posting is a sin I will pray for my soul this Sunday and prolly never do it again.

hope you like it!

Edit:

Wow, he looks like he'd fit right into a Simpsons episode, thanks for drawing him :D
Two weeks ago, 6:30 PM #20
Hsgone:For @he_xie

Merged Doublepost:

hope you like it!

Edit:

You're such a talented artist I am crying ;-; Thank u
Forum > Community Projects & Art Trades > I will either draw your character as a character from the simpsons or in streetwear
Pages: 1 2