Forum > Community Projects & Art Trades > I will redraw a page of your comic
Pages: 1 2
"I will redraw a page of your comic", 13 days ago, 8:39 PM #1
I have been spending lots of time trying to think of ideas for comics and thumb-nailing out pages for different stories. I want to practice my coloring, paneling, speech bubbles, and more so I want to try working with other peoples pages as a fun exercise.

So here is how this will work:

1) Post a page/several pages from you comic you want me to redraw. Maybe its your favorite page or a page you thought you could have done better.

2)I will choose one page from your choices to redraw as I see fit. I may rework the paneling entirely, or keep it the same, who knows I'll just mess around with drawing it in my style.

3) This is not first come first serve. I will choose which pages I like the best to do. I may not pick your comic at all if I feel like I can't work with it but I will try to see how many I can do.

Some extra info:
-I work best with animal/anthro characters but I am not totally opposed to drawing humans or other humanoid characters.
-Please no NSFW pages. I do not mind gore/violence/horror though, as long as it isn't too intense.
-I don't work well with mechs or other mechanical objects.
-Because I am experimenting with my style and coloring, you can expect that one person's page may be in a much different coloring style than the other.

I will put a lot of effort into these for practice so please expect this to take a long time for me to finish. (maybe even up to a month idk i am so slowww)

Since I don't know how this will turn out I will only take on a few pages right now, but I may keep this thread open for a long time.

Queue: (I will choose which ones in a few days)
1)I freaking love centaurs so for sure this one

2)I would like to try some practice with action and blood so I'll try this one

3)I will practice the fur and paneling on this one

Since there a lot of interesting pages being suggested I may do some in more rough and sketchy versions, I'll see how these work out.
13 days ago, 8:40 PM #2
Morally Ambiguous Dog
this is a really cool idea and i'm subscribing to the thread, i hope you get some good submissions
13 days ago, 8:41 PM #3
This is one of my most recent ones. Wonder how you'd redesign Sebastian's true form.
13 days ago, 8:47 PM #4
Would you mind redrawing a page of So...You're a Vampire?

The context of this scene is that it's a sort of "Guidebook" comic about the basics of being a vampire; starring Count Orlok. It's far tamer than the rest of the comic and is very much a tongue-in-cheek, toony sort of thing. The scene lasts from page 23 to page 35; so you have a wealth of pages to pick and choose from.
13 days ago, 8:51 PM #5
nothing personal, it's just showbiz
This could be really fun and helpful!!

I'm currently doing a long-form plot over on my comic, and a lot of its first pages were drawn back when I was doing this like... one panel per row vertical-scroll thing? Which was definitely creatively stifling. So it might be fun to flex your paneling muscles on one of those pages and make it better! And maybe I would learn something from it too!

Plotline starts here, continues to current page. Thank you so much, really looking forward to this if chosen!
13 days ago, 8:53 PM #6
What a cool idea. I see you got a number of takers already so I subscribed to see where this goes
13 days ago, 9:16 PM #7
ūüéÄOfficial CF Wine TesterūüéÄ
Want to do some action?!

I don't mind if you turn them into raccoons and stuff.

13 days ago, 9:20 PM #8
untamed
i dont want to be added to the queue but im really interested in seeing how you do these!
13 days ago, 11:40 PM #9
has a perfect cut
Oooh, these look so cool! I dunno your thoughts on Pokémon, but I have some pages from my Pokémon fancomic here that you could chose from, if you like!

And if Pokémon aren't your thing, I have these pages from my non-Pokémon comic. (They're a bit more dialogue heavy, tho)

Anyway, I hope you have fun with whomever's pages you choose to do! This is such a neat idea, I'm excited to see your re-workings! :D
13 days ago, 11:44 PM #10
How about this one, its my favorite page so far
12 days ago, 12:02 AM #11
*not actually a webcomic
Ooh, this sounds fun!
Perhaps you could consider this one (which I chose in part because I know you've drawn Steve before):
12 days ago, 12:04 AM #12
Small Critter
I would love to see you redraw this page!!
12 days ago, 12:53 AM #13
i'd feel bad adding to the queue while i'm still not updating but i'm looking forward to seeing where this goes :‚ÄĘo! this is a great idea
12 days ago, 4:57 AM #14
BMR

This is pretty neat. I'll throw a page in as well:

12 days ago, 10:21 AM #15
in a pantry near you
Hit me with your best shot
Why don't you hit me with your best shot
Hit me with your best shot
Fire awaaaaaay

Page 8:

Page 11:

Page 12:

Page 13:
12 days ago, 2:37 PM #16
I'd be curious to see how this old comic page of mine would be redrawn...

Or a more recent page...

12 days ago, 3:04 PM #17
bite sized, bite inclined
Do centaurs count as anthro characters?
It would be cool to see my recent centaur action scene redrawn!

Either this page...

...or this page!
12 days ago, 3:58 PM #18
If you're interested, here's the introduction of the colourswitching in PMD:TOG, you may be able to do somethin funky with that! :0 It IS Pokémon tho and I have only Pokémon I wanna show atm r i p

Comic goes from black and white to full colour when tension and emotion is high

Or for a page I just straightup like:

PFP by YmirCrash
12 days ago, 6:24 PM #19
operates exclusively by weaseling
I've compiled a couple pages in this imgur link. a few look like they're in order but the group as a whole isn't.
SLW Aminals

The violence level in them is lacerations, bleeding, bruising, stabs, and blood.

If any of them seem interesting to you for your practice, go ahead! And if not, don't worry about it! Thank you!
11 days ago, 12:31 AM #20
Hey, seems like when I try the link it doesn't work, is there another way you can link them?
Forum > Community Projects & Art Trades > I will redraw a page of your comic
Pages: 1 2