I will draw you your favorite bird with your choice of a bowtie or top hat. Why? Because I’m feeling in the bird-drawing mood.
Example of my favorite bird:
Questions you might have: Does it have to be your favorite bird?
Yes. Do I have to give it clothes? Can I have it wear something else?
No, you don’t have to have clothes. And of course I’ll draw your child in a fez. What if I don’t like birds?
Then you can have your favorite marsupial or rodent. Or a cat. I want a specific color of top hat?
Yes you do. Tell it to me if you wish or I will choose what looks good.
1. Kori Bustard / top hat
2. Barn owl / pkmn baseball cap
3. White-booted racket/tail / bowtie
4. California valley quail / bowtie
5. Peacock / purple newsboy cap
6. Blue tit / bonnet
1. Luzon Bleeding-Heart
2. Spoonbill / my choice
3. Guinea Turaco / red bowtie
4. Anna’s hummingbird / tux & top hat
(Gee golly, slots are filled! I’ll be sure to do this again soon, but for now, the queue is CLOSED!)