Forum > Co-Authors offered/wanted > Get me pictures of spider-man- I mean turtles [commission inquiry]
Pages: 1
"Get me pictures of spider-man- I mean turtles [commission inquiry]", 11 days ago, 11:11 PM #1
💖💕 hate 💘 death 💝 kill 💞💗
Hi, I would like to commission a drawing of a little turtle wearing a hat. Please reply with your commission rates and examples of your work. I'm looking for a cute style, but am willing to consider realistic turtles if that is your specialty. Thank you for reading.
11 days ago, 11:13 PM #2

price: i want one ravioli
portfolio: bro trust me

edit: i’m sorry i genuinely thought i was in med ave i’ll go :•x
11 days ago, 11:18 PM #3
the one doing the crushing
Hello!! I can draw a cute picture of a turtle wearing a hat. I can draw in any style. My commission site with my rates is here
11 days ago, 11:38 PM #4
A Subsidiary of Cool Stuff Inc.
Cute is my entire forte; seriously the vast majority of the time people commission me just to draw animals because they like how cute I can make them.

Anyway here are the rates.
The link includes examples of my work.
11 days ago, 11:51 PM #5
hates the white getter
No charge for my awesome character design here. Unless it becomes a beloved household icon, in which case I demand millions.

10 days ago, 4:33 PM #6
💖💕 hate 💘 death 💝 kill 💞💗
Thanks for the replies and free turtle. I will keep this thread open for a while in case any other artists want to post their info. Even if I don't get a turtle from you now I may go to you later for my evil purposes.
10 days ago, 4:41 PM #7
send dogs pls
i'll drop my commission link cuz im a shill. i can confirm i can draw cute animals/turtles with hats LOL.
One week ago, 4:05 AM #8

Here's my commission info, but quite frankly, I can't imagine a chibi turtle with a hat costing more than $10 from me.
One week ago, 5:02 AM #9

Price: Reply to this
Portfolio: Scam
Result: 2 min doodle