Forum > Webcomic & Art discussion > It’s almost Turkey Day, you know what that means…
Pages: 1
"It’s almost Turkey Day, you know what that means…", 17th Nov 2022, 9:35 PM #1
SITTING ON YOUR BUTT AND WATCHING MST3K FOR 12 HOURS STRAIGHT.

Okay, in all seriousness, not a lot of artists on this site do much for Thanksgiving except for maybe draw art for it. And even then, they rarely do. And it makes sense! Thanksgiving doesn’t really have a lot of media attached to it, a lot of people don’t really want to see their family again for personal reasons, and dare I mention the colonization?

So I have a bit of a challenge for you guys this Turkey Day, and don’t worry, you don’t have to do it if you don’t want to. Try drawing your OCs as MST3K-style robots (or as one of the hosts or the Mads) for the hell of it, because, well, why not? And because MST3K and Turkey Day are pretty intrinsically tied together at this point in terms of geek culture. How can you have a Thanksgiving without MST3K? Anyways, I’m already working on mine, and I hope to see some others make some too! I think that would just be really nice!
17th Nov 2022, 9:38 PM #2
my dad could derange your dad
17th Nov 2022, 11:35 PM #3
*not actually a webcomic
12? Try 20

oh my god this year's marathon starts at 4 in the fucking morning
17th Nov 2022, 11:43 PM #4
Mooderator
I'll draw mine as the planes trains and automobiles cast instead
18th Nov 2022, 1:22 AM #5

I could probably do renders of the various MM cast after the massive food coma that Camilla puts them in, because that woman can cook!
Probably won't though. I'm a busy guy this time of year, and barely have time to put out regular pages.
24th Nov 2022, 12:27 PM #6
Here’s my Turkey Day art, y’all! Hope you like it!
24th Nov 2022, 4:00 PM #7
It's been Turkey day last month in Canada.
24th Nov 2022, 5:22 PM #8

Yeah, but that's Canada. Sure they have better healthcare, legal pot and a lower crime than America, but...
...where was I going with this?