Forum > General discussion > What is ComicFury most thankful for?
Pages: 1
"What is ComicFury most thankful for?", One week ago, 11:34 PM #1

Thanksgiving is around the corner here, and I was wondering, what are you guys most thankful for, a common question for the holiday, I'm thankful for my grandma, she took me and my dad in and took good care of me for most of my childhood, she's very nice, caring and supportive, and I wouldn't want anything else but to spend some time with her.
6 days ago, 12:38 AM #2
Thankful for free healthcare.

Everyone should have it.
6 days ago, 12:45 AM #3
but bob just wants to be friends
I’m really thankful for ComicFury in general. I really got into this site during a strange time in my life and it really helped me feel good and better. And then this site and the cool people around here helped me through a very difficult time after that.

I’ve made wonderful friends and have got to know a lot of great people and I wouldn’t trade that away for anything. I’ve loved reading people’s comics, making art for people, participating in community stuffs, and just being on the forums in general. Oh, and of course being able to share my own comic and have people be able to read it and connect with it.
6 days ago, 1:30 AM #4
Birb is the Worb
I'm thankful for my job. I used to work in a place that exploited the hell out of its workers, and I thought that because I don't really have any useful qualifications, I'd have to do jobs like that all my life. But I like the job I have now. I can take things at my own pace, and decide what to focus on. Everyone's genuinely really nice, and my manager actually cares. We're even doing a secret santa, that's something that would never have happened at the old place.

It's not the most impressive job in the world, but I'm just so glad to be somewhere that doesn't depress me! I can go to work, come home, do other stuff and not crash, and feel like I'm overwhelmed.
6 days ago, 1:40 AM #5
the one doing the crushing
New job, new friends, new lease on life. Things haven't been easy, but they're getting better every day.
6 days ago, 1:54 AM #6
🕎 Light it up 🕎
A great Christian holiday bonus, a roof over my head, warm socks, a cute as hell cat, cool tarantulas (who may not act grateful! but I love them all the same!), cool coworkers and a great set of boobs
6 days ago, 2:14 AM #7

My health, my job. my family and a home...one where the mind beans can't find me.
6 days ago, 2:26 AM #8
Good health, a great and loving family, and the ability to enjoy all the interesting and curious wonders of this world.
6 days ago, 4:15 AM #9
That I finally have the energy and motivation to apply for another job and hopefully escape the hell job I have now.

The phone is mightier than the assault rifle.
6 days ago, 4:23 AM #10
the original magical girl
The community on comicfury, my partner, my cat, my job(s), my readers, my other cat, and my friends.

It’s been a wonky year for me but thanks to my friends & partner and the community here I’ve made it out alive and with some semblance of my sanity intact lol
6 days ago, 5:38 AM #11
the one doing the crushing
Lutzbug:New job, new friends, new lease on life. Things haven't been easy, but they're getting better every day.

To add on to this, I had to work on thanksgiving last year. This time around, I don’t have to because my new workplace accepts the fact that its employees are human beings.
6 days ago, 3:12 PM #12
formerly The Alolan PokeNerd
I'm most thankful for my family, friends, and mutuals. I do have a hard time reaching out to others, but these people are there to remind me why I should try; the relationships with them are worth all the awkward conversations and time spent with them <3
6 days ago, 3:30 PM #13
I’m thankful for:
- My creativity.
- The community on ComicFury.
- The fact that there are fans of my comics, even if it’s not much.
- My close friends.
- Metallica. :)
6 days ago, 4:27 PM #14
Crisis Actor
jmluvsbob:I’m really thankful for ComicFury in general. I really got into this site during a strange time in my life and it really helped me feel good and better. And then this site and the cool people around here helped me through a very difficult time after that.

I’ve made wonderful friends and have got to know a lot of great people and I wouldn’t trade that away for anything. I’ve loved reading people’s comics, making art for people, participating in community stuffs, and just being on the forums in general. Oh, and of course being able to share my own comic and have people be able to read it and connect with it.

same! I am thankful for comicfury. I don't really associate with people too much outside of here, it's a big part of my life.

and also for all that other stuff, all the stuff I have and all, but I say that every year

6 days ago, 4:39 PM #15
*not actually a webcomic
I, like pretty much everyone else here, am thankful for CF, too. My art has gotten so much better since I joined, and I'm eternally grateful for that.
6 days ago, 4:43 PM #16
The main thing I'm thankful for is the experience of being alive. I'm grateful for whatever happened to make these molecules come together into something that is able to consciously perceive its existence. It's amazing that we're here at all!
2 days ago, 5:57 AM #17

At this point I'm just thankful to be still alive what with all the shit that's been happening this year.

Oh shit 2023 is coming soon--