Forum > Mediterranean Avenue > Minor Annoyances (2)
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 32
"Minor Annoyances (2)", 29th Nov 2022, 3:11 AM #1
Kyo
🐊
Hey folks, some of those threads with hundreds of pages can be a little taxing on the server when new replies are made, so I'm making making new ones to replace the old ones, to lighten the load a bit. This is one such thread (I'll probably remove this message once people have gotten used to this thread and won't be confused by its existence)

So anyway, the original OP:

JammyTheBirb:So, I feel like it's be nice to have a place to moan.

There is the Grievances Thread, but the things mentioned there tend to be serious and important and I think it'd be good to have somewhere to have a quick little moan about stuff that bothers us, without feeling like we're going on about nothing, or accidentally trivialising what someone else is saying. So this is the place for the small stuff, just to get it off your chest!
29th Nov 2022, 3:19 AM #2
in the BIG CITY
This topic title's lack of originality upsets me β€” it's like the topic version of putting Xx or numbers in your username. :l
29th Nov 2022, 3:21 AM #3
Kyo
🐊
if it makes you feel any better, I'm gonna edit those (2)s out again after like a week or two
29th Nov 2022, 3:22 AM #4
-3-

Bryfang:This topic title's lack of originality upsets me β€” it's like the topic version of putting Xx or numbers in your username. :l

I think the continuity is a good thing for the big threads. Folks come back to them after being away for weeks at a time, and they'd get confused if the new thread had a new title.
It's not like it's a sequel, it's just a 'data trim and carry on' situation.

(-3- is not an emoticon. It's pronounced 'Three', the hyphens are silent.)
29th Nov 2022, 3:23 AM #5
in the BIG CITY
Kyo:if it makes you feel any better, I'm gonna edit those (2)s out again after like a week or two

Now that's even worse, that's just straight up cheating!

You could call it like.. "Even More Minor Annoyances" or "Minor Annoyances 2: Electric Boogaloo", or something along those lines.
29th Nov 2022, 3:28 AM #6
Kyo
🐊
infinitesimal annoyances

but what about the other threads. what am i gonna do there huh? unrelateder art? post your newestest page? well i guess that does work
29th Nov 2022, 3:29 AM #7
in the BIG CITY
Kyo:infinitesimal annoyances

but what about the other threads. what am i gonna do there huh? unrelateder art? post your newestest page? well i guess that does work

Believe in the me that believes in you, I know you can do it!
29th Nov 2022, 3:37 AM #8
-3-

I'd find it Annoying if you didn't believe in yourself.
We believe in the mighty Kyo.

(-3- is not an emoticon. It's pronounced 'Three', the hyphens are silent.)
29th Nov 2022, 5:38 AM #9
On a Break from Poodles πŸ©πŸ—‘οΈ
i ended up watching an episode recently of ned's declassified school survival guide, a show i grew up with and loved to pieces

it was supremely unfunny

i was really disappointed
29th Nov 2022, 6:24 AM #10
the original magical girl
Feet hurty after being on them all day at my new job

:,(((
29th Nov 2022, 6:55 AM #11
Kyo
🐊
Bizfurd:i ended up watching an episode recently of ned's declassified school survival guide, a show i grew up with and loved to pieces

it was supremely unfunny

i was really disappointed

aw man, i also haven't seen this in a million years but still kind of suspected it to be good. i guess i will make a note of not ever revisiting it
29th Nov 2022, 7:00 AM #12

I guess some things just don't hold up nowadays.

I've never seen that show, though, but there was a Nickelodeon show called Fairly Odd Parents and rewatching it now some seasons/episodes aren't as good as I remember them to be (lots of wasted potential and annoying unimportant characters, flanderization, etc.)
29th Nov 2022, 8:23 AM #13
Birb is the Worb
I’m annoyed my most successful thread was closed /jk
29th Nov 2022, 9:49 AM #14

I did not have "take pictures of my feet" on my schedule for today, but there I was at eight in the morning. I got an offer I couldn't refuse found a bone abnormality that looks like my arthritis is moving into its next stage. It's not that painful yet, but it's very visible.
29th Nov 2022, 3:05 PM #15

So I forgot this thread exists and made a "Minor Annoyances 2.0" thread without checking.

I already locked the thread I created so now I feel like a dumbass.
29th Nov 2022, 3:30 PM #16

I'm tired and I want to lie down.

...What? Were you expecting a deeper and more profound post?
30th Nov 2022, 1:50 PM #17
Botanist
im having difficulty finding any websites to support reasons to begin a coding hobby without relating it to making games. i dont particularly care to make the worlds billionth snake clone.
30th Nov 2022, 2:37 PM #18
and the Sorcerer's Stone
I love to be out roasting eggplants, but the smoke that gets into your clothes and hair?? not fun.
30th Nov 2022, 7:17 PM #19
Couldn't get any sleep last night, and now YouTube keeps crashing on me. It's the little things adding up that gets to me.
30th Nov 2022, 7:30 PM #20
I can explain
My shoulder hurt a bit yesterday, but I decided to work out anyways. I figured some activity might loosen it up.

Fifty pushups and a day later, my shoulder now hurts a lot worse.
AE8A 2AE2 0771 DDC7 4715 4540 BB8A 38AA 0747 7702 A3BB 8BA8 AE38 A3BB 8E8A 8AEE A071 7475 DC0E 2A8A 2A07 771D 1175 D702 EE8E E077 1028 AE81 D771 DDC5 702A 3BB8 BA8A B881 4703 8EEE 0754 40EE 2E2E 8EB8 8EA0 7771 D038 AA20 5D44 5C75 1174 7547 7717 1747 5151 75D7
Forum > Mediterranean Avenue > Minor Annoyances (2)
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 32