Forum > Introductions > Hello all
"Hello all", 16th Jan 2023, 6:09 PM #1
Hello everyone. I registered there for a some time already, but I'm not so social person at all and I didn't had anything to show, now I have. I'm planning to start posting a webcomic, action oriented and a bit of alternative 80s themed stuff. If you're don't mind, of course.
But I have a few questions, I hope it wouldn't be a problem if I'll post my work somewhere else too? And second question, is it alright that English is not my native language (and I hope my knowledge is not too bad)?
16th Jan 2023, 6:11 PM #2
teeth falling out dream
Mirroring your comic other places is fine, and it's cool if English is a second language for you! (And your english wasn't too bad!)
16th Jan 2023, 6:14 PM #3
Thanks for your reply and explanation, then I hope there won't be problems with my stuff : )
25th Jan 2023, 2:51 AM #4
always part of the family
Welcome to ComicFury! We have all sorts of comics here and support multilingual comics, you can post here and anywhere there's no exclusivity thing here, do what you want! You can also host multiple comics here, so if you want to post two versions- an English version and a version in your native language you are totally free to do that.

Hope you have a good time here, feel free to ask any questions you have or ask for help (there are specific Forums for helping you set up your website if you need help) and most people here are very friendly.
25th Jan 2023, 2:56 AM #5

Hello, and welcome!

I post my comics across many different platforms. I even link them in my signature.

As for the other question, it seems like it's been answered by everyone else. I hope you enjoy your stay here, and I look forward to seeing your comic!
25th Jan 2023, 4:02 AM #6
Venture Capitalist
welcome aboard!
25th Jan 2023, 4:39 AM #7
but bob just wants to be friends
Welcome to ComicFury! I hope you enjoy it on here.
25th Jan 2023, 5:27 PM #8
Thanks for all your answers. I'm a bit shy to start being active on forums, but I'm trying to overcome this feeling. And I'm already posting my comic, just updated it btw. If somebody is interested, link is in my signature (I like the signatures, and this old-school forum feeling coming with them, it's so great!)
Two weeks ago, 9:13 AM #9
always part of the family
Awesome, congratulations on launching your comic!

If you would like to have a Banner in your Signature (like you see other people have an image that is a link to their comics) it is pretty simple to do.

1) First you want to make the banner image which needs to be 500 x 90 pixels, .png or .jpg or .jpeg. And then upload it under Webcomic Management--> Info & Settings--> Edit Webcomic Banner

Once you have saved that it will appear on your Comic Profile page automatically.

2) Right-click on the banner image and Copy Image Link. Then go to your Account Settings--> Edit your Profile--> Signature

You will have to do a tiny bit of coding here but it is mostly just pasting the link you copied. First you make the link to your comic (put square brackets around url= and the web address), then you tell it what image to use (which is where you paste the Image Link you copied of your banner between image brackets) Then a /url between square brackets to close the end.

[url=https://thehoaxofreflection.webcomic.ws][img]PasteLinkHereNoSpaces[/img][/url]

And then Save changes and you should have a nice banner in your Signature that is a clickable link to your comic.
Two weeks ago, 10:06 AM #10

Welcome to CF then, FluffyHamster, hope you have a good time! :)

And like a few people previously mentioned, yes it's fine to mirror your comic on other sites, a lot of us do that in fact xD
Two weeks ago, 10:32 AM #11

Welcome to CF :D
Plenty of people mirror on other sites, so go for it ^^
Two weeks ago, 11:07 AM #12
Thanks for your answers, and thanks Jessie Blue for the advice, I should do that for sure. I don't know many sites for webcomics, and posting mine only here and on Tapas, but I think that's enough for now.

And what I very like about CF features, is ability to create blogs for comics. It's very useful for me to explaining alt-history stuff about my comic universe lore, because it's mostly like ours 1980s, but there are small differences in history and geography. It's very suitable to just post separate blog and explain everything there rather than in the body of comic.
11 days ago, 3:24 PM #13
Bird Keeper
Nice to meet you.
Forum > Introductions > Hello all